PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazell View Post
Interesting that the rom version # is the same as the Tp WM 6.1 update.
No, it's saying that's what the devices should have before updating to the 6.5.
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
Old 03-16-2010, 05:57 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
That is true, I wonder what the download speed will be with them. And how many unnecessary new threads will be created on Friday! Can't WAIT!
been through this especially with the Mogul GPS unlocking ROM, that was huge....everything will be a big mess and cool after,there will be mirrors and all kind of isht...lol ... i wouldnt worry about dowloads...I am 5 hours plus here so i will get a slight advantage...lol
Old 03-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
been through this especially with the Mogul GPS unlocking ROM, that was huge....everything will be a big mess and cool after,there will be mirrors and all kind of isht...lol ... i wouldnt worry about dowloads...I am 5 hours plus here so i will get a slight advantage...lol
lol... hmmm i get up at 5am pacific, now if everybody west of the colorado river sleeps in im all good.. damn u east siders.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
HB, I remember that sh1t storm like it happened yesterday, that was crazy, even crazier than the whole tp2 hardspl release date fiasco. I think it was the user kmartburrito that created the thread here and over at xda and it was quite possibly the worse flaming I have ever seen on the internets. Suffice to say the planets all alligned when the rom was released later that afternoon, I wonder what ever happend to that guy anyway?

Old 03-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

I didn't just clean up 23 pages in this thread to turn around and clean up more, this is my last warning if we cannot play nice and act mature in this thread some vacation time will be handed out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So who's having a Sprint//Microsoft//HTC Upgrade parrrty this Friday!!

>>>> I AM!!
Old 03-16-2010, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 & HTC Hero

sikclown is keeping up the good worksikclown is keeping up the good work

Believed ya from the start Accord and thanked you for sure. If you happen to come across any Hero 2.1 upgrade info can you shoot it over into the Hero forum? I have both the Touch Pro2 and Hero.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

No ban for me, I should have listened when you first cleaned up. Sorry sir

I <3 Android
Old 03-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work

Front page gave credit to supdawg???

Updated: Official Sprint WM6.5 Update For TP2 Coming March 19th

Posted on Tuesday March, 16 2010 by mindfrost82 | Carriers | 29
Although most of you are probably running a cooked Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM from our forums, some of you will be happy to hear that a Sprint brochure shows that the Touch Pro 2 will be upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5 in March. Our user platin465 was kind enough to post an image of the Sprint Small Business Catalog.
Update: Our user supdawg has posted a screenshot that now shows the update will be available this Friday, March 19th.
ShareThis
Old 03-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikclown View Post
Believed ya from the start Accord and thanked you for sure. If you happen to come across any Hero 2.1 upgrade info can you shoot it over into the Hero forum? I have both the Touch Pro2 and Hero.
Ill always be on the lookout bro
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2