View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:22 PM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
did supdawg supply that photo or accord? I can swear that accord posted that pic, maybe i missed something. Why is supdawg named mentioned at all or is there another pic i'm missing?
You know I posted it =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodobaggins View Post
I, being one of the "bashers" for not seeing the proof would like to:
  1. Apologize to the OP.
  2. Thank the OP.
So, I am NOT above apologizing but with SO MANY rumors flying around about this update it's just too hard to believe someone without proof. Well, proof has been shown so I do apologize.

Thanks OP!
No problem, I didnt really mean the bashing and I dont blame ya. I always say "I wont believe to I see it" or "Pics or it didnt happen" or "pics or ban". I do it on a car forum so its inevitable that it will happen to me =].

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 2 times.