PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Sprint will release the TP2 6.5 update with Manila 2.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Wonder when this thread will be closed?
if verizon and sprint would stop bsing and listen to there customers a actually cared for a working, stylish , and functional phone like we do leaks would exist. they take like 6months to make a update that ends up still sucking! yet we have checfs here that in 5days or less can compile a rom that is near perfect or at least better then theres. And our rom tend to work on more then one carrier!!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:45 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
a little birdie lol..
post of the hour lol
Old 03-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i'm starting to believe the earlier rumor, that sprint won't release the update until september. we'll see...
Old 03-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well if we think about it, the OP that said he heard it from a little birdie that it was going to release the updat on 3-10 might still be correct. He probably misunderstood 3-10 with the actual date and not Month and year March of 2010.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA :(

afripino is becoming a great contributor

Oh noez!!! It's the CDMA HSPL release thread all over again!!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Wait, let me get this straight. So what you are telling me is that it's really not butter? I can't believe it's not butter! You cannot be serious!

On a side note to the OP, go away please. Troll somewhere else.

Also, the butter thing has an underlying meaning that pertains to this thread. Think about it.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive

livejazz is becoming a great contributor

New Device/ROM Upgrade/New Communication Protocol thread starters are very often carrier marketing people digging for competitive insight. fyi

matt
Old 03-12-2010, 11:34 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Well if we think about it, the OP that said he heard it from a little birdie that it was going to release the updat on 3-10 might still be correct. He probably misunderstood 3-10 with the actual date and not Month and year March of 2010.
see there, you cant shoot the messenger... Take three-ten however you like.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
When i was taking my morning poo. my inside connection in my anus told me the release will be within the next 9 months. Hes never steered me wrong.
Quote:
three-ten
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
a little birdie lol..
you guys are killin' me!...lmfao! well..the thing is...there is now 4 pages on this thread since being posted last night. but threadstarter has not posted any else aside from his inside information. at least with 00_MACKIE_00's thread, he was rollin' with the punches and replyin' as best he could.

Quote:
Wonder when this thread will be closed?
move along....move along....nothing to see here time?...hehehe

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by afripino
Oh noez!!! It's the CDMA HSPL release thread all over again!!!!
No, the TP2 Android thread is the new HSPL thread.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2