PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

conkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro2 Screen Protector $3.99 Free Shipping

I just received this email --- ps ordered them sunday:

Thank you for shopping with Meritline.com (version 2), your order has been cancelled due to the following reason(s).
Order cannot be fulfilled.-Item is currently not available from the vendor, full refund

If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-626-912-0668. Thank you.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Graffix is a n00b

Check out the SGP Steinheil Crytal LCD Screen Protector.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Please post when you get them and let us know how they are. I'm still trying to find where we can get the Sprint OEM one's, IMO those are the best you can get, easy to apply, lasted me 5+ months so far but getting a little scratched, just can't find them anywhere.
The protectors from Seidio are as good if not better. I highly recogmend them!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Threadstarter

Dinomon1 is becoming a great contributor

I received the "HTC Touch Pro2 Screen Protector $3.99" and it looks great... Better than the original Screen protector.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnslow View Post
ATT sells ones for the Tilt2. $10 for 3, fits just like the factory Sprint one.
AGREED!! I ordered some a few weeks ago and they look and feel GREAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Please post when you get them and let us know how they are. I'm still trying to find where we can get the Sprint OEM one's, IMO those are the best you can get, easy to apply, lasted me 5+ months so far but getting a little scratched, just can't find them anywhere.
Yes I am curious to know how these feel also. I hate the rubbery ones. I bought some off of ebay for this price and when I got them they were really rubbery and my finger nor the stylus would slide smoothly. Kept getting stuck to the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonshaker View Post
I love the stock ones as well. Not having any luck finding them.
+1 Your best bet is to go the the att site and order the 3 pack for 10. They are well worth it!! Feels exactly...if not better than the stock Sprint one. I searched for days to find a good one and att has cut the cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorjet22 View Post
These are the exact same as the one that comes with the Sprint TP2s. They may actually be better quality and last longer than Sprint's. The box says they are manufactured by case-mate.

My stock sprint protector had a thin film coating that was starting to delaminate from the outer portion of the protector. Also, all the sharp corners that are on the Sprint protector (around the earpiece and bottom buttons) are rounded off in the AT&T protectors, so it's more resistant to delaminating from the screen itself (especially at the bottom near the buttons).

One thing I've learned is not to worry about any small bubbles once you apply the protector. It'll go away in a couple hours or days. I ended up trashing one of the Tilt2 protectors because I was being too anal.

Sorry if I'm "hijacking" the thread or gone off topic. I just wanted to confirm that the Tilt2 screen protectors sold by AT&T are exactly like the ones Sprint users get with their TP2. Also, I think it's easier to go to the local AT&T store and get your screen protector NOW than wait for shipping and risk scratching your screen.
Yeah I agree, but I searched about 3 att stores and none of them had any instock so I had no choice but to order off the site. att is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a good smooth protector.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

slimgoodie_5 is just getting started

Does the ATT screen protectors fit the Verizon TP2?
Old 03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

mxATVracer10 is a n00b

Just a heads up, I ordered a two pack of them a while back. The mirrored effect makes it almost impossible to use in bright light (ie. outside) and the stylus will leave a trail if you write on the screen. I have a web address etched into mine from writing it in the notes program. I think I'll stop by an AT&T store on my way home this evening for a tilt protector...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2