PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Favorite cabs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwater View Post
This kitchen contains sprint Rom OEM's, EXT's...I have a verizon TP2 will this negatively affect my device, or is it all the same despite carrier
you will pick your carrier in the kitchen, just don't cook in any of the sprint stuff (won't work anyways). this kitchen will work for all the major cdma carriers (sprint, telus, verizon, us cellular).

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
you will pick your carrier in the kitchen, just don't cook in any of the sprint stuff (won't work anyways). this kitchen will work for all the major cdma carriers (sprint, telus, verizon, us cellular).
Why are you guys talking about this kitchen in the favorites cab thread!!! Get in the right thread and out of this one. When people select this thread to be watched we come here hoping to find a new CAB posted, not your discussion about a kitchen you like. I think I said that as nice as it can be said, STOP posting in the wrong thread. You're waisting everyone else time when we check this thread and find nothing we want.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Why are you guys talking about this kitchen in the favorites cab thread!!! Get in the right thread and out of this one. When people select this thread to be watched we come here hoping to find a new CAB posted, not your discussion about a kitchen you like. I think I said that as nice as it can be said, STOP posting in the wrong thread. You're waisting everyone else time when we check this thread and find nothing we want.
I was answering his question in this thread. get over it. if the mods don't like it, they can delete/move it.

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 05-05-2010 at 11:24 AM. Reason: edited for civility.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Taipei Personality is a n00b
PocketDigi

JUst in case there are other hams on the board, take a look at PocketDigi: http://www.n0hr.com/PocketDigi/PocketDigi_intro.htm

It encodes/decodes quite a few digital modes, including CW. It will interface with your SignaLink, TNC, or whatever you're using or you can use a speaker/mic setup. Lots of fun to play with.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:22 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Hey now! The nice thing would have been to send a PM not to make a post that is doing what you are complaining about. Play nice!

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobaby View Post
Hey now! The nice thing would have been to send a PM not to make a post that is doing what you are complaining about. Play nice!
you're funny. One, you don't even know if I did. two, did you see that this was the second post, the first was not targeted to anyone. third, why didn't you send a pm?

So much for this being a thread about favorite cabs, too bad, I'll take it off my list of thread to watch.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Easily Irritable fat boys is the name of my new band.
p.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Lurker

ms_mjm is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to ms_mjm
Re: Favorite cabs thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielwb View Post
I have been using this program for years, but it hasn't been updated in a while. It places the open programs next to the start button to easily switch between them. It also places the battery indicator across the top (if you want) and allows for quick access to programs by sliding a finger vertically or horizontally from the top right of the screen.

from the website: WkTASK shares features of both Task Manager and Program Launcher for Windows Mobile. You can switch all running programs smoothly like desktop Windows, and launch applications easily. Not only stylus operation but also key operation is available. Although the look & feel closely matches the theme color and make the 3D gradation, its CPU and memory usage are low.

you must add "\windows\shell32.exe" to excluded list so the "start" button still works

Where is the excluded list? I'm new to this...please help me. Thanks
Old 05-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does anyone have a cab for auto correction on texting and writing documents.

Thanks

Old 05-09-2010, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

JustLok is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcat64 View Post
hey does every1 have any idea where to get a working music ID cab it worked fine on my tp1 but now its asking me to sign up for it on my tp2
Try Midomi. It works great on my TP2.
Attached Files
File Type: cab QM_Midomi_1.6.57.CAB (3.10 MB, 136 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2