PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 10:00 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Help me like the TP2

seems silly to ask people to change your mind about a phone you aren't happy with ...

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
seems silly to ask people to change your mind about a phone you aren't happy with ...
I agree fully on this. If youre not happy with it,then change it

Don't click me
Old 05-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

grab the tp2 and go to a mirror, then proceed to say "I'm big enough, I'm strong enough, and gosh darn it, people like me" do that a few times and strangely you start to like the tp2. proven fact jk

i all honesty, i dont find it to be slow unless you try to multitask too many things at once. plus switching to titanium really speeds it up if you need more performance.

Last edited by Riley; 05-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

garage_man is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikonic View Post
Most ppl get winmo for the customization factor. Sure android has all the fun games and so does iphone but when you think about it you cant do whatever you want with those companies. sure android you can get apps or programs that void your user agreement. and have fun sending it back when the phone does break down. because like everything in the world the phone has a self life. there will always be issues with things because companies release sub par items just to get the money then decide on whether to fix them or not based on user complains. When you think about it most android phones and iphone's are entrainment phones. which is the selling point. If you want something that will keep you busy on the train get an android phone or a iphone. because that's what the phone is made to do entertain you. which is fine but, winmo phones are business phone to the core. you say ppl are fan boys for their phones. Its all situational you cant call someone a fan boy because they defend a product they like. ppl who blindly wait in line for 24 hours to get a product ie: iphone just because it has a new feature like copy and paste are fan boys. please dont put me in the same category as them for sticking up for a phone i like and have no issues with.

I love the fact that windows mobile can do whatever i want. That is why i have it and not a android phone. You gotta admit though that we should have games for the phone. While it's a business for nine outta ten of us don't use it for business purposes. And please list some of the things that this phone does that no other can?? Business type things....besides the usual push e-mail.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

you dont need to keep a stock rom on it to run smooth.. Take a look at programs you've installed and just like a computer.. get rid of old work files you dont need to lug around.. delete old txts that arent necessary etc. It's actually a smooth running phone if you dont treat it like a throw away toy. If you are loading roms with a bunch of stuff you'll never use. Read read read and build your own. Some kitchens force you to load useless stuff others dont. Which ever one you choose make sure your loading CDMA stuff or you will brick the heck out of it and cry looking at a 200.00 paper weight.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 w/ EnergyRom
Carrier: Sprint

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by garage_man View Post
I love the fact that windows mobile can do whatever i want. That is why i have it and not a android phone. You gotta admit though that we should have games for the phone. While it's a business for nine outta ten of us don't use it for business purposes. And please list some of the things that this phone does that no other can?? Business type things....besides the usual push e-mail.
If you want something for gaming and entertainment then go with an android os phone or iphone. because their geared to do it. and i actually use it for business. and remote desktop. if your gonna say well i want games then the phones not for you. and that cool. everyone has their preferences. i just dont like being called a fan boy cuz i prefer winmo.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

garage_man is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikonic View Post
If you want something for gaming and entertainment then go with an android os phone or iphone. because their geared to do it. and i actually use it for business. and remote desktop. if your gonna say well i want games then the phones not for you. and that cool. everyone has their preferences. i just dont like being called a fan boy cuz i prefer winmo.
Yeah ok sorry about the fanboy thing. It was pretty late here and just so you know i am a boy, and i am a large fan of windows mobile. None of the other operating systems have the ability for remote desktop?? I don't want the damn phone for games either. I have been on the android market and their games are just as bad as ours. Besides we fpsece so i can run all my ps1 games whenever i want. II just want the phone to work when i gotta send a text message. I don't want it to freeze think for a sec then open up a window. Same with my e-mail it's just to slow. WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5 WOULD BE THE BEST PHONE OS OUT THERE IF IT WAS FAST LIKE THE IPHONE. I WOULD LOVE IT AND WANT TO USE IT. IT'S THE FIRST THING ANYONE WHO SEES MY PHONE SAYS "IT'S WAY TO SLOW FOR ME."
Old 05-09-2010, 03:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

rickthecabbie is just getting started

"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2