PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 06:56 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: pandora

ok, yea i was reading the original poster of the newer cab and the version # was 1.0.25.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:25 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i only installed the pandoraVGA+reg.cab and it seems to work. it did cut off the songs early, so i just soft reset and testing now... and YES it played threw the whole song and seems to load faster to the next song. so only the 1 cab is needed and a soft reset after to apply the reg files

Last edited by kjhadfield; 01-16-2010 at 07:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:34 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Cool, so the PandoraVGA+REGs.cab includes everything you need?
Thats good to know. Does it seem louder to you or am I just imagining things??

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 01-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

It still has very tiny text, correct?

EDIT: nevermind. looked at screenshots
Old 01-16-2010, 08:02 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Cool, so the PandoraVGA+REGs.cab includes everything you need?
Thats good to know. Does it seem louder to you or am I just imagining things??
yea, im not sure about louder but i havent installed pandora in awhile till now so i have nothing to compare, but it definitly seems loud
Old 01-16-2010, 08:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

luke808 is a n00b

hey thanx guys for the help ...... so do i put the cab file on the sd card or the device ??? sorry i am really new to this kinda stuff and what does soft reset mean ???????
Old 01-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

is the audio stream. still crappy? compared to the pre version or hero's?
Old 01-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well just an FYI, once i installed the pandora plus regs cab, it broke my menu bar in SMS at the bottom of MightyRom LOVE. I text a lot, so i cant have that can i =P but thanks anywaY!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:33 AM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke808 View Post
hey thanx guys for the help ...... so do i put the cab file on the sd card or the device ??? sorry i am really new to this kinda stuff and what does soft reset mean ???????
i dont think it matters if u install cab to sd or device
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
is the audio stream. still crappy? compared to the pre version or hero's?
by crappy what u mean? dont have a pre or hero to compare. it seems clear w/ no pause/breaks for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
well just an FYI, once i installed the pandora plus regs cab, it broke my menu bar in SMS at the bottom of MightyRom LOVE. I text a lot, so i cant have that can i =P but thanks anywaY!
what did it break? can u explain more or post ss. is his love rom 2.5? 6.5 or 6.5.x?
Old 01-17-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: verizon

QClemons is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to QClemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke808 View Post
its a good idea to put it on SD card (as with all .cabs) and install to device from their, that way if something happens to your phone you still have your .cab save on SD card.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2