PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

lan_baba is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Sprint TP2 on ATT network - A few problems

I've have the Sprint Touch Pro 2 for two weeks, and find some problem I'm not sure if it is just software issue or what, please help about the following issues. BTW, I'm running it on ATT's network.

-My TP2 comes with the radio version 2.05WV, but on the forum it says this version is for USCC, Sprint should use 1.96WV? Anyway, I flashed it with 2.05WU. I don't know why, but it always asks me to register on ATT's network.

-Touchflo 3D would not update my appointment on the home screen after I made changes to the appointment directly on TP2, and it wouldn't reminder me when it is in sleep mode, the reminder will go off only after I push the power button and turn on the screen. And it seems once you reach the time of the reminder, the phone is in some kind of wake up status and drain the battery like hell, and really warm. The battery won't last for 6 hours on a full charge under this situation.
It works ok without launching the Touchflo 3D. But if the phone is charging, then the reminder won’t work either.

-My TP2 never activated, so every time I restart, it will automatically start to activate. Anyway to disable it so it think it is activated?

Many Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2