PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 01:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Guide] USCC TP2 to EnergyROM

Great thread!! I just got my TP2 from Thanksgiving (long story). Was not sure I was going to unlock and custom it because it was running 2.1 sense and I prefer that to 2.5. But I came across your thread and went ahead. All worked great. I had left NRG a long time ago because of bugs and ,dare I say it, battery issues so I was a little skeptical about going back. So far I am on the stable 2.1 and it works great, and battery on these thing is super.
I was able to setup and send MMS out of the box so that was great, no new arcsoft needed.

2 quik issues:

BAF MSL grabber does not seem to work on these roms (2.1's anyway). If your having a problem getting your code you can go here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=bafmsl+sprint . Or see the attachment for the info.

Secondly for murducky, what radio are you running? We are close enough I would like to know.

Great thread, keep up the good work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MSL Find.jpg (127.4 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Threadstarter

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Great thread!! I just got my TP2 from Thanksgiving (long story). Was not sure I was going to unlock and custom it because it was running 2.1 sense and I prefer that to 2.5. But I came across your thread and went ahead. All worked great. I had left NRG a long time ago because of bugs and ,dare I say it, battery issues so I was a little skeptical about going back. So far I am on the stable 2.1 and it works great, and battery on these thing is super.
I was able to setup and send MMS out of the box so that was great, no new arcsoft needed.

2 quik issues:

BAF MSL grabber does not seem to work on these roms (2.1's anyway). If your having a problem getting your code you can go here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=bafmsl+sprint . Or see the attachment for the info.

Secondly for murducky, what radio are you running? We are close enough I would like to know.

Great thread, keep up the good work.
I am still using stock radio. Haven't had the time to research on how to security unlock and flash to a new one. But i will soon.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)
Carrier: Sprint

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

some reason i still cant send txt msgs and i did everything it said to. can somebody help plz
Old 01-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
some reason i still cant send txt msgs and i did everything it said to. can somebody help plz
what rom are you using? what have you tired? is it sms and/or mms ?

sms should work right out of the box with engeryrom

have you tried flashing back to stock, and then send a sms to make sure its not an issue with your phone/data/carrier if it does not work there call usc.

if it does flash back to nrgz rom and try again.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

poonjahb is a n00b

The 01.20 builds of the NRG LEO ROM do not have SMS/MMS listed in the native WM messaging. Gonna see if the 2.5 MMS works or not, otherwise I guess I'll have to flash back.
Radio: Stock
Old 02-02-2010, 07:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC MOGUL-> HTC TP-> HTC TP2 =]
Carrier: - Sprint -

ifiwasperfect is a n00b

GREAT thread dude!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

If you like tellme and can't get it to work ( I am "Phoenix 2" 21889 Jan 16), I finally got it to go by installing the Microsoft voice cab, the tellme cab and the mighty mike uscc carrier cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSVC 1.6.21040.CAB (4.32 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Tellmefull.cab (1.64 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab mightyrom_uscell.cab (296.4 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

nebulink is a n00b

I flashed as recommended but my phone always hangs at boot screen "Touchpro2"
It never show the radio version. It I flash the USC rom back on it boots fine.

Is anyone else having the problem with this ROM?
Energy.RHODIUM.23518.StandardM2.5_01.Feb.2010
Old 02-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

nebulink is a n00b

any ideas on how to correct this problem?
Old 02-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulink View Post
any ideas on how to correct this problem?
try the new build that just came out, make sure you are getting the leo 2.5 cdma roms from hotfile.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2