PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 10:58 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
What a disappointment...I thought sure that as long as Sprint's ROM had sense 2.5 we would have our answer for MMS
+1 Such a shame
Old 03-19-2010, 02:49 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

epic fail...this was the only reason 4 me 2 look forward to the update in the 1st place
Old 03-19-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

sarcigon is just getting started

Complete Failure!
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike304 View Post
Well like i've stated before i've already fixed the mms htc messaging issue with vzw imagio users on sense 2.5 and the jaatayu settings must be correct for sprint so that htc messaying works as it should. At this point what i'll do is let you guys manipulate my .rar file above until you can perfect the settings and get it to work
since i don't have sprint. I'll be tuning in to help you guys where ever i can.
There seems to be a lot of moping in here!

Mike, i've used you're registry settings and i'm almost there! I just can't seem to recieve MMS when they hit my phone. I simply get "unable to download". Did you have any problems like this? Thanks a ton for posting your registry!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

DADDYDC650 is a n00b
Question Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Do any of you fellow T-Mobile service users notice a problem with HTC Messaging? No matter what registry setting I have changed or what cab I've installed, I can NEVER view an MMS/pic the same way as the original MMS/pic. The file size is exactly the same but lets say I send myself a picture that is suppose to be viewable in full screen on my TP2. Well, when I receive that image, it's never the same size as the original. What gives?? Anyone know how to fix this issue?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Ok need a little help here. I Flashed NRGZ EnergyROM April 1 and I can't get any MMS to download. It has Arcsoft on it so I installed the Valkyre. Tested Fail.

Changed server settings. Tested Failed.
Changed registry settings. Tested Failed.
Installed Provisioning. Tested Failed.

I Don't know what to do but I want my damn HTC messaging working. I am using Verizon. Can someone please help me out here?
Old 04-02-2010, 02:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Dr Evasan is just getting started

Hmmm I just posted about this in another thread, I had this problem with the mighty rom even after I installed the arcsoft MMS, then I switched to energy and it was working fine, but since I cant stay on a rom more than a week I ust switched to Malrom and I'm having the problem again. Seems odd that I can trade MMS with other providers like AT&T and Verizon, but my MMS to sprint users fails. I just don't get it, I thought this was a problem with sprints servers, or is it a problem with the MMS clients in the roms?
Old 04-02-2010, 02:06 PM
N00b

gregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
Ok need a little help here. I Flashed NRGZ EnergyROM April 1 and I can't get any MMS to download. It has Arcsoft on it so I installed the Valkyre. Tested Fail.

Changed server settings. Tested Failed.
Changed registry settings. Tested Failed.
Installed Provisioning. Tested Failed.

I Don't know what to do but I want my damn HTC messaging working. I am using Verizon. Can someone please help me out here?

After you loaded the rom and before you installed anything, did you run the carrier prov in the tools menu?

Touch Pro 2
EnergyROM Leo 23557 Sense 2.5
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbolt View Post
After you loaded the rom and before you installed anything, did you run the carrier prov in the tools menu?
No.

I installed the prov for the carrier. It didn't get MMS. I installed NRGz Messaging client, that didn't work. I installed Valkyre, That didn't work. I did teh server changes, that didn't work. I even try reinstalling the prov but that didn't work either. WTF?
Old 04-02-2010, 09:21 PM
N00b

gregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
No.

I installed the prov for the carrier. It didn't get MMS. I installed NRGz Messaging client, that didn't work. I installed Valkyre, That didn't work. I did teh server changes, that didn't work. I even try reinstalling the prov but that didn't work either. WTF?
Sound like it's a mess now. I would suggest a device wipe. Once done run the carrier prov tool and then install other stuff. If you don't want to do that, export the arcsoft key from the registry and we can look at that and see what the issue may be. You can pm it to me, copy and paste.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2