PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Something beside WMP for syncing music

I am on the hunt for something to sync my music to my TP2 besides Windows Media Player. I have never liked it and it likes to constantly crash on my PC. I am running Vista Ult. 64 bit and have WMP 11 right now. I have always been a big iTunes fan and would be great to sync with that but not a must. any thoughts or feedback would be great.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Re: Something beside WMP for syncing music

Not sure if this still works but there is a program called iTunes Agent that supposedly lets you use itunes to sync with your wm phone (free too).
Info page: http://ita.sourceforge.net/
Download page: http://ita.sourceforge.net/download.html

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Not sure if this still works but there is a program called iTunes Agent that supposedly lets you use itunes to sync with your wm phone (free too).
Is this to download on your phone or on your comp?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lou2004 is just getting started

anyone know is there a way to sync playlist to the TP2? thx
Old 12-10-2009, 12:57 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Is this to download on your phone or on your comp?
Its a computer app that is supposed to allow you to transfer itunes playlists to your phone.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I started playing with this, the problem I have run into now, is the device has to show up as a drive letter under my computer. vista does not give it a drive letter when it connects, I tried the mass storage connection but than the SD card does not show in that. not giving up yet but anyone else that has used this program would be much appreciated.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

I saw this, but have not yet tested. I know it sees my TP2 but I do not generally sync so I have not messed with it. http://www.doubletwist.com/
Old 12-10-2009, 01:11 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762
I started playing with this, the problem I have run into now, is the device has to show up as a drive letter under my computer. vista does not give it a drive letter when it connects, I tried the mass storage connection but than the SD card does not show in that. not giving up yet but anyone else that has used this program would be much appreciated.
You mean the "Disk Drive" option?! Because I use that option when I sync my TP2 to my Wifes laptop! You talking about when you plug your phone in and the pop-up screen show those 3 options for syncing?!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Winamp!!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
You mean the "Disk Drive" option?! Because I use that option when I sync my TP2 to my Wifes laptop! You talking about when you plug your phone in and the pop-up screen show those 3 options for syncing?!
Yes, but it still does not show the storage card. is there a way to map the music folder on the SD card to the music folder on the internal memory. just a shot in the dark there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2