PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Insoc is keeping up the good workInsoc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 specific Easecase available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
you didnt have to send him the dummy phony know what TP2 size is you should just write the code EC-HTC-Touch Pro2-A1 and they will cutomize it for you.

[/IMG]
I want to agree with you, but that is not how it happened. I asked him if he could make an A1 for the Sprint TP2, and he said no, because he did not have the phone to make it, and I did just as you typed too.

I sent him a Sprint TP Dummy phone last year to have an A1 case made for me, and I did it again this year. Now he can make one, and several other versions he could not before because he did not have a phone to make the cases from. Every dollar I spent getting the phone and shipping it to him he refunded me immediately. He is very professional.

Yes I could have sent him measurements of course, but he is interested in the Dummy Phones so he can make many different style cases, or so I assume. It works for me and him.

Last edited by Insoc; 12-06-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:36 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i hope to see better cases... how about someone start a groupbuy to knock down the price a bit... seems pricey still

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 12-06-2009, 03:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre
Threadstarter

Insoc is keeping up the good workInsoc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
i hope to see better cases... how about someone start a groupbuy to knock down the price a bit... seems pricey still
Search all the forums for Easecase, and see what photos pop up. There have to be many good photos out there, look for reviews too. These are very well made leather cases, otherwise I would not go to the trouble of sending a Dummy phone to China!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:44 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoc View Post
Search all the forums for Easecase, and see what photos pop up. There have to be many good photos out there, look for reviews too. These are very well made leather cases, otherwise I would not go to the trouble of sending a Dummy phone to China!
well the only potential problem i see is that the case is only a holster, you still need something to protect the phone. i wonder what size i need to give them if i got a case for my phone also. so i.e. Seidio innocase + easecase.

but i still hope to see a groupbuy, as i can order 2 since i have 2 tp2
Old 12-06-2009, 04:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

I got my custom D1 EaseCase from them a couple of weeks ago. Measured my Sprint TP2 using a digital measuring caliper. The D1 fits my TP2 perfectly. They even lowered the left side so the headphone jack is fully exposed, but the USB port is fully covered (how I requested it).
Old 12-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I can't say enough good things about that particular company. They make a very fine product and have incredible customer service!

The first case they sent had just a couple of issues with it and I sent htem an email, they made me a new one and shipped it out for free.. Fantastic!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3d 4G
Carrier: sprint

fuzzy26 is keeping up the good workfuzzy26 is keeping up the good work

Looks nice.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:27 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy26 View Post
Looks nice.
yup it does... i actually wonder if they can make a case for my laptop. HAHAHAHA
Old 12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

This is a nice looking case (I may have to order one)>

CASE ON EBAY

I had a similar one custom made by Forte a while back after seeing one that somebody posted here (it is fantastic quality).

My case is a pebbled two tone brown leather (forte will make it any way you want), embossed with my name & has the belt loop (I much prefer this to a clip) like this one.

I personally prefer the vertical design myself.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 12-06-2009 at 06:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks Jmorton10! This is a nice looking case I too got to get one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2