View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 03:44 AM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 specific Easecase available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoc View Post
Search all the forums for Easecase, and see what photos pop up. There have to be many good photos out there, look for reviews too. These are very well made leather cases, otherwise I would not go to the trouble of sending a Dummy phone to China!
well the only potential problem i see is that the case is only a holster, you still need something to protect the phone. i wonder what size i need to give them if i got a case for my phone also. so i.e. Seidio innocase + easecase.

but i still hope to see a groupbuy, as i can order 2 since i have 2 tp2

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)