PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will this rebate work for the TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post
For real? whys that.

The rebate is designed to get money you paid back...
re⋅bate
–noun 1.a return of part of the original payment for some service or merchandise; partial refund.

If you got if through Asurion... You didn't pay the money so... They won't give it back. Unless you have a receipt showing you did.
But that's a different story it's called fraud.
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:50 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
The rebate is designed to get money you paid back...
re⋅bate
–noun 1.a return of part of the original payment for some service or merchandise; partial refund.

If you got if through Asurion... You didn't pay the money so... They won't give it back. Unless you have a receipt showing you did.
But that's a different story it's called fraud.
p.
i did pay money... 100 bucks for the deducatable. lol
Old 12-04-2009, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Rebate is for ppl that bought the phone by renewing a contract or setting up a new line of service

The rebate is not for having it replaced thru insurance by Sprint or Assurion....

A deductible is exactly that, a deductible.....Which by paying only $100 for your phone, you got the TP2 cheaper than prolly 60% of ppl that have a TP2.......

You can try but most likely you will be denied.......

Good Luck....LOL

Last edited by MinLo; 12-04-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:00 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol. I guess I can try and worse case I get denied.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CrozB is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleki View Post
I've used the print-out ones like that, and yes, they work. My check is due in 3 weeks. Just be sure you fall between the purchase dates. If not, you'll have to get the older form
Anyone have a link for an older form? I got mine on October 15th (2 weeks to early for this form)

-D
Old 12-04-2009, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Why would you be trying to get a rebate when you received the phone through an insurance claim? If you bought the TP2 NIB then you should have been able to get a rebate, if you went through Asurion and upgraded from say a TP to a TP2 and paid the $100 deductible, why would you think you should get a rebate?
Old 12-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
Anyone have a link for an older form? I got mine on October 15th (2 weeks to early for this form)

-D
I had one... but it expired... I think You my friend are what we like to refer to as SOL
That's sun in Spanish.
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:40 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

he didnt even get it through assurion himself. some one had to call them with his info and do a claim for him because hes a bad scammer and couldnt get it right himself. i think he paid them too. it was a replacement for touch pro he only had a few weeks with nothing wrong with it. he jumped on the tp2 band wagon with everyone else. now trying to get a rebate too. dang. im not the morality police, but this makes me sick.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
he didnt even get it through assurion himself. some one had to call them with his info and do a claim for him because hes a bad scammer and couldnt get it right himself. i think he paid them too. it was a replacement for touch pro he only had a few weeks with nothing wrong with it. he jumped on the tp2 band wagon with everyone else. now trying to get a rebate too. dang. im not the morality police, but this makes me sick.
Hey 420... I wasn't going to accuse you of being morality police...lol 420.
There's no way Sprint will give a rebate without proof of purchase.
Even if you buy the phone our right and loose your receipt... They won't give you the rebate.
I know... I lost mine and had to go to the store to get a replacement receipt.
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:49 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: Will this rebate work for the TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
Hey 420... I wasn't going to accuse you of being morality police...lol 420.
There's no way Sprint will give a rebate without proof of purchase.
Even if you buy the phone our right and loose your receipt... They won't give you the rebate.
I know... I lost mine and had to go to the store to get a replacement receipt.
p.

yea. 420. lol.
the sales person at the sprint store always does mine for me and just says itll be to me in a few weeks. we bought a palm pro for my roommate 2 weeks ago, and the sales girl said if we gave her all good ratings on the survey she would spot us his instantly. thats how we try to do it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2