PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Sinful1217 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i noticed that the files that have a OPEN lock next to em cant b sent but others can
Old 12-04-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

also the bluetooth option is unable to b tapped as well
Old 12-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Why cant I? [Find a file to send for SMS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful1217 View Post

also the bluetooth option is unable to b tapped as well

That may be cuz your bluetooth might not be on. Check the settings screen and communications.
p.

edit... I just tried with my phone and it asks me if I want to turn on bluetooth.
hmmmm....
Old 12-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Ok... I just tryed sending a ringtone and it didn't work for me either... I see what you mean. I would send it to your friend as an email attachment.
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i even tried sending it as audio in a picture message. the file wont even come up. i saved the file 3x n in different places but got nada
Old 12-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:

i even tried sending it as audio in a picture message. the file wont even come up. i saved the file 3x n in different places but got nada
Try the email way...
If your friend is next to you. You can swap cards and transfer the file to her phone too.
I hate to leave you hanging. I'm watching this thread closely... But I gots to eat.
See you in a half.
Let me know if you were able to email it or if the card swap worked.
Also if you tried to bluetooth it once you both had bluetooth on. This can get tricky as both phones have to have bluetooth on and yours has to be discoverable... kinda not user friendly.
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks for tryin to help. it really sux that a file cant be sent.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Hey... That's why we're here.
There's gotta be a way for you to send the file. I know it's hard though... You are even posting this using your phone.
That rocks.
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok so i tried the email thing and it said the file couldnt be sent cuz its protected. How is that and how do I unprotect it lol. Ugh this sucks. Its something special I wanted to send to my sister
Old 12-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
ok so i tried the email thing and it said the file couldnt be sent cuz its protected. How is that and how do I unprotect it lol. Ugh this sucks. Its something special I wanted to send to my sister
Wow... you're at a PC now... right?
Can you get the file from your card using the PC and then just forward it to your sis via email?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2