PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

beamerguy0 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
nueSPL 2.47 question

Hey, is there anyone that can give me the nuespl-247.nhb file so I can unlock my phone. When you download nueSPL 2.47 I understand that you have to run the .exe file from your phone, then from there pull the .nhb file and rename it and restart the phone in bootloader and follow the few prompts. Well my phone wont boot up in anything but bootloader so! I cant run the .exe file from my phone to extract and pull the .nhb file. I hope that makes sence. I am trying to flash my phone but its locked. And I cant use the other program because I can not use mobile center to sync my phone since wm 6.1 is corupt and will not boot. Thanks for the help!
Old 10-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0
Re: nueSPL 2.47 question

if you do have a pc, do the renaming on it

sorry, and put the card back in, and power, camera, reset all pressed at the same time for about 2 seconds and follow th Bootloader,

Last edited by beefcakeb0; 10-25-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

beamerguy0 is a n00b

so just rename the nueSPL-2.47.exe to TITAIMG.nbh? If thats the case I tried that and its not working. It will just for a quick second say loading and then switch back to the bootloader program and still say its the SPL 2.07 so not unlocked.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This isn't possible to do. You have to have the included jumpspl to load the 2.4 .nbh. I haven't been able to do it without running the .exe
Old 10-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

sorry im not sure, but i seem to remember him being right... unless you could unrar the unlocker on you computer, then put on the root of the card

but alas, i remember reading something about that jumpspl, being a requisite for the nbh to begin?
Old 10-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

beamerguy0 is a n00b

okay, is it possible to run the wm 6.1 emulator on the pc, run that .exe and then pull the .nhb that it extracts and update my phone? I know sounding crazy just dont want to trash my phone so trying to go for broke on all options.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:16 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

well, it sounds like you already trashed it..
you need to first concentrate on getting the phone to boot.. to do that you need to flash the shipped rom. then worry about unlocking and flashing the rom you want.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I have the .nbh but you can not load it with the jumpspl. What is your exact problem. I bet I can find a solution. What is your current rom, radio, and bootloader version. I am available for chatting in the site flashchat if I need to walk you though the steps.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

beamerguy0 is a n00b

well my extract problem is I am stuck in booting up my phone. When I turn my phone on it starts up with the grey screen for reseting it. I am guessing my windows mobile is corupt. So I cant start windows, which means I cant extract the exe file. I can only get the reset screen and or to the bootloader screen. I did a reset but it just starts back up at the screen after it says complete. So I was told to reload my rom on there, well I cant sync with my computer since I cant start windows so figured my only chance was to unlock it in bootloader and try to load a rom on there as pretty much I have nothing on there now.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Mr. Chevy

you can flash a rom without an activesync connection in bootloader. Just plug in and usb will appear at bottom instead of serial. assumming you have sprint try this ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/CarrierRoms..._0619_Ship.exe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan