PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 11:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: The Now Network

pure_player52 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
this rom worth the buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/IPHONE-CUBE-GAMES-TILT-8525-8125-MDA-WING-MOGUL-HTC_W0QQitemZ170311088791QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Ac cessories?hash=item170311088791&_trksid=p3286.c0.m 14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3 A1309|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

been seeing that rom alot on ebay and im kinda interested...is it worth the buy?
Old 03-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: this rom worth the buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_player52 View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/IPHONE-CUBE-GAMES-TILT-8525-8125-MDA-WING-MOGUL-HTC_W0QQitemZ170311088791QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Ac cessories?hash=item170311088791&_trksid=p3286.c0.m 14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3 A1309|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

been seeing that rom alot on ebay and im kinda interested...is it worth the buy?
never buy a rom there are plenty of chefs here and at xda that can put whatever he has in there in a ROM and do it better than he did and we will do it for free.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-15-2009, 11:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry 9700 & iPhone 3GS
Carrier: AT&T

JuJu is becoming a great contributor

You could also DIY. Sure it takes time and patience, but once you get the hang of it, it's really easy to customize.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:31 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I charge $75 for my rom. Or is that I buy $75 worth of Mt. Dew to stock my kitchen... Yep, roms are and should remain free. That young man on e-bay....American Entrepreneurship. Everyone wants to make a buck without a job. Lazy people...

And go here to pay for my rom. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?do=donate lol...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:37 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

pure_player52 is a n00b

lol thanks guys kinda new to the WM so didnt know and still dont know very much
Old 03-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Another thing to watch out for is hidden app costs. Some of the roms you see on ebay may require a 3rd party program to work the way it is shown.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

If someone's requiring payment for a ROM, run.....very fast, with your money, in the other direction. The talented chefs on this site do not charge for their work, however, donations are always welcome in the form of cash or coffee..

Old 03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

pure_player52 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
Another thing to watch out for is hidden app costs. Some of the roms you see on ebay may require a 3rd party program to work the way it is shown.
never thought of that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
If someone's requiring payment for a ROM, run.....very fast, with your money, in the other direction. The talented chefs on this site do not charge for their work, however, donations are always welcome in the form of cash or coffee..
yeah i looked at the roms on here and there 60+ times better than the one hes got
Old 03-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I charge $75 for my rom. Or is that I buy $75 worth of Mt. Dew to stock my kitchen... Yep, roms are and should remain free. That young man on e-bay....American Entrepreneurship. Everyone wants to make a buck without a job. Lazy people...

And go here to pay for my rom. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?do=donate lol...
I'll donate some Mt.Dew to the fund!

Old 03-15-2009, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
Or in your case...donuts? lol...sorry, couldn't resist.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan