PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tc3jg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
back to a dinosaur

Hey fellow PPC geeks I HAVE LOST MY MOGUL so now im back to this OLD DINOSAUR flip phone. MAn do I miss my full keyboard regardless if I had issues with the mogul. Now the LONG wait for the touch pro 2 or the Palm Pre...

THIS SUCKS
Old 02-22-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide
Re: back to a dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3jg View Post
Hey fellow PPC geeks I HAVE LOST MY MOGUL so now im back to this OLD DINOSAUR flip phone. MAn do I miss my full keyboard regardless if I had issues with the mogul. Now the LONG wait for the touch pro 2 or the Palm Pre...

THIS SUCKS
No TEP?
Old 02-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah, that sucks. I remember when my mogul broke and they gave me some Sanyo pos for a loaner. I couldn't stand that the only thing I could do with "my" phone was make/receive calls and text! lol

Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
No TEP?
Hey if your referring to insurance yes I do have it but I figure why spend however much they will charge to replace when I could put that money towards the pre or pro 2
Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
yeah, that sucks. I remember when my mogul broke and they gave me some Sanyo pos for a loaner. I couldn't stand that the only thing I could do with "my" phone was make/receive calls and text! lol

LOL i know right I have to hit like six buttons just to get to the " ?" Symbol .
Old 02-22-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP

Quote:
Hey if your referring to insurance yes I do have it but I figure why spend however much they will charge to replace when I could put that money towards the pre or pro 2
$50.00 is not that much(before april anyway) there's no telling when the TP2 or Pre is coming out. You know how Sprint can be with releases. It's better than having a dumbphone for an undetermined amount of time.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
$50.00 is not that much(before april anyway) there's no telling when the TP2 or Pre is coming out. You know how Sprint can be with releases. It's better than having a dumbphone for an undetermined amount of time.
Yea, I'd spend the $50 and be done with it. Worse case you when the TP2 or another phone comes out, take the 6800 and dump it on ebay, I'm sure you'll get $100 at least for it...and you have a phone for now..
Old 02-23-2009, 02:25 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Yea, I'd spend the $50 and be done with it. Worse case you when the TP2 or another phone comes out, take the 6800 and dump it on ebay, I'm sure you'll get $100 at least for it...and you have a phone for now..
Probably not. The Mogul is going down hill. RAM issues are old and new devices are MUCH better. Except the Verizon Pro...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b

Quote:
hey yeah I know 50 isnt much but I had a replacement due to a bad mogul via insurance not to long ago and think there is a certain time limit to when I can get another one but dont they charge more than fifty if you dont give them a phone back?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Refugee

Quote:
hey yeah I know 50 isnt much but I had a replacement due to a bad mogul via insurance not to long ago and think there is a certain time limit to when I can get another one but dont they charge more than fifty if you dont give them a phone back?
No. If you lost it they may ask you to file a report with your local PD. I've never lost a phone but my gf has so I think thats protocol. Honestly you should call asurion why have TEP and not use it? You might get lucky and they send you a Pro.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan