PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: Sprint

shaun_reid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
replacement mogul

I just got my replacement mogul from assurion and it has a white spot in the lower left and upper left part of the screen. Should I call back and ask for another one?
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: replacement mogul

The issue with white spots is a known issue and has been discussed in many threads. Please search before posting in the future.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun_reid View Post
Should I call back and ask for another one?
Are you satisfied and happy with it and wanna keep that one?
Old 02-12-2009, 01:44 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

DON'T KEEP IT. Call back and force them to give you a new one. If they throw a fit, call PCD and have them make a ticket, then call your carrier with the ticket number.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700
Threadstarter

shaun_reid is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
The issue with white spots is a known issue and has been discussed in many threads. Please search before posting in the future.
Yes I know this has been discussed.. If you are so annoyed by the question because it has been disused somewhere else then dont answer.I was seeing if assurion would take back a replacement that they sent me with the white spots.. when it was discussed before it was peoples phones just getting them.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

FYI...I was not annoyed and there is no need to be hateful. The point I was trying to make is that it is not necessary to make a new thread regarding something that is already being actively discussed in other threads. Duplicate threads can clutter the forums and make it more time consuming to find relevant information. I was simply letting you know that next time it would be better to post in an existing thread rather than creating a duplicate.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700,6800,6900,Touch Pro ,
Carrier: sprint

tc32brat is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to tc32brat

you get like 30 to return it....if it has white spots that you don't like, why wouldn't you replace it as soon as you found the spots??? why even waste time to type it out? what if we all said... keep it ...it only adds character... would you keep it then?......don't worry about replying, cause i really don't care to read your reply....i was just wondering why this post .
Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc32brat View Post
you get like 30 to return it....if it has white spots that you don't like, why wouldn't you replace it as soon as you found the spots??? why even waste time to type it out? what if we all said... keep it ...it only adds character... would you keep it then?......don't worry about replying, cause i really don't care to read your reply....i was just wondering why this post .
Well put Tim...
Old 02-13-2009, 05:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tonykovac is just getting started

I received a replacement mogul with a white spot on the screen. Called Asurian and told them about the issue, the rep forwarded my call to a tech support person (at Asurian), and after I again explained the issue, she said she'd replace the phone... but all they had at the time were touch pros. So yes, I accepted the offer.

The new touch pro came the following day, and I returned the mogul replacement in the envelope they provided.

The phone call to Asurian to complain about the white spots on the replacement mogul only took five minutes or so.

Only thing is your replacement depends on their stock of refurbished moguls - you may get another mogul.

Good Luck, --TonyKovac
Old 02-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
DON'T KEEP IT. Call back and force them to give you a new one. If they throw a fit, call PCD and have them make a ticket, then call your carrier with the ticket number.
yeah, dont keep it. Don't stand for that garbage that give you. ***** about it enough to get a TP

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan