PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 06:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

poopboypat is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Funny NEW mogul (and a problem)

So funny story. I get rid of my mogul and upgrade to the Touch Pro and a week later I get a new job. They give me a company cell phone that I need to have on me at all times… It’s the Mogul, lol. So now I have a touch Pro and a Mogul.

Ok the mogul has to be legit and stay locked. So, I have been finding programs that work well with it, but I really would like to find a program that scrolls like the touch pro. Im not talking about the today screen, or any M2DC. I want something that can scroll the programs in programs with my finger and scroll my e-mails, and the internet pages all with my finger much like on the touch pro. I had this before on the mogul using different roms and kitchens… Anyone have any tips?? Thanks a lot!
Old 01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Funny NEW mogul (and a problem)

Call your carrier and have them change the ESNs around. Barring that, if your boss will let you, install a kitchen or something like off of nueROM3.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Try using touchflo! here it is: just install it and put a copy in the startup folder under windows\startup. it runs in the background and wont ever know its there!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=338143
Old 01-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

You could flash a custom ROM, but keep the interface looking stock and locked.. Unless you work with technical people, you should be able to swing by this...
Old 01-31-2009, 06:33 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Swap ESNs

Old 01-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Swap once and then when you have to return the phone, swap it back? That's what you mean Hibby?
Old 01-31-2009, 06:40 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

2 posibilities. if u have an old phone, swap the mogul to the crap, then the pro to the mogul, then the crap to the pro. Or call sprint till u get a rep willing to actually swap em
Old 02-01-2009, 02:43 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If you call tech support and ask to do an ESN swap on two lines they should do it. But the kicker is you must have authorization on the work phone so you may need your boss to help you with that. But see if he will do an insurance claim and upgrade the Mogul.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

poopboypat is a n00b

ya see i have to keep the mogul and yes I must keep the phone stock since IT keeps programs on there that I use everday that I cant re-install.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/Vouge

cardriver is keeping up the good workcardriver is keeping up the good work

SPB pocket plus also gives you the scroll feature.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan