PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bunvilla,
This thread has an easier method to get the SPL already (search this thread for getspc) what he is looking for i believe is a way to modify the ESN. that is not yet possible for the mogul. If the carrier accepts foreign ESNs though then the device will work fine with any other CDMA carrier.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: verizon

speedygraphixink is a n00b
i was wondering if there anyone has successfully changed their spc to all zeros. if so, could u please help a noobie. i have used the search and havent had much luck. thanks for any help.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: cricket

bunvilla is keeping up the good workbunvilla is keeping up the good work
oh i c, cokman . yea u r right its just to get into the phone to edit stuff prl etc, yea cricket takes anybodys phone if it works on there network/ i need to change my code to all zeros also/ BUT maybe with in the reg that displays the code there in lie the way to change it? but todate no way to change code or unlock the permission issue with editing files in ethe extrom etc.
i have some computer tools that work on that aspect which i will applie to the 6800 files and get back to u all/
good luck ,
thanks 4 heads up cokman, im always a day late and a dollar short in these threads
Old 11-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

iamkhanz is a n00b
<p>should I be able to see downloads from my mogul? I can't find this program to download! and I am logged on also where do I access this registry file at</p>

Last edited by iamkhanz; 11-26-2007 at 02:11 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: cricket

bunvilla is keeping up the good workbunvilla is keeping up the good work
what program r u refering to and what reg entry u talking about/ i might be able to help u if r more specific?
Old 12-16-2007, 05:14 PM
jammis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunvilla View Post
here is how u get the code to unlock the phone to set it up with another carrier but i havent found a way yet to delete the stuff in the extrom/ thats a different issue /hope this helps

HOW TO GET YOUR SPC or MLS CODE from a QWEST/SPRINT 6800 MOGUL easily
Found the post at ppcgeeks which worked excellent for me in getting my spc or mls code

Someone want to verify a different way to get MSL?
I was playing about with my Sprint Mogul and found a couple of ways to get your MSL... They basically both get it the same way, just take different routes to get there.

Two different ways to get MSL:

Method A:

* Change the following registry entries in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\ATDbgLog
Enable: 1
LogMode: 1
* Wait a reasonable amount of time and soft-reset (I have noticed that it seems to take longer for this value to take affect, so if you reboot and the registry values are not changed, then you need to do it again and wait longer)
* Check to see that the file \Temp\ATDbg0.txt has been created.
* Return the values back to what they were (most likely 0) waiting the same amount of time as above.
* Look in the ATDbg0.txt file and you should see a log of commands sent to the CDMA radio and there should be something like this somewhere in the file:

Code:

11:9:3 Tx:AT+HTC_RMSL=0\r
11:9:3 Rx:+HTC_RMSL: 354201\r\n0\r
11:9:3 Tx:AT+HTC_ROTKSL=0\r
11:9:3 Rx:+HTC_ROTKSL: 216112\r\n0\r

* The numbers next to the Rx: +HTC_RMSL line should be your MSL... I do not know what the ROTKSL is for, but included it in the snippet incase someone knows.

Method B:

* Start your favorite pocket-pc terminal program (like pocketPutty - http://www.pocketputty.net/)
* Connect to com9 (Putty used default speed of 9600)
* type in AT+HTC_RMSL=0 and hit enter, your MSL will be displayed.
* Soft reset to restore phone functionality

Let me know if it works for you...

Thanks,

Geoff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FIRST OPTION WORKED EXCELLENT and i didnt have to install anything or take a chance of messing my phone up.
this rocks thought i would share it/ I CANT TAKE CREDIT FOR IT got it from ppcgeeks

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthrea...9&highlight=spc
Thank you sir! Using the reg edit solution i was able to get my spc! THANK YOU!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache (6700), Titian (6800), Vogue (6900) & Diamond (6950)
Carrier: China Telecom

Arlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Arlen Send a message via Skype™ to Arlen
Any Progress?
Old 03-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

dahand is a n00b
Re: help unlocking mogul spc/msl code

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammis View Post
Thank you sir! Using the reg edit solution i was able to get my spc! THANK YOU!!
I do not know how to connect to com9 using pocket putty. Can you please elaborate?
Old 03-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HW6945 PPC6700

eagletec9 is a n00b
Question Re: help unlocking mogul spc/msl code

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunvilla View Post
here is how u get the code to unlock the phone to set it up with another carrier but i havent found a way yet to delete the stuff in the extrom/ thats a different issue /hope this helps

HOW TO GET YOUR SPC or MLS CODE from a QWEST/SPRINT 6800 MOGUL easily
Found the post at ppcgeeks which worked excellent for me in getting my spc or mls code

Someone want to verify a different way to get MSL?
I was playing about with my Sprint Mogul and found a couple of ways to get your MSL... They basically both get it the same way, just take different routes to get there.

Two different ways to get MSL:

Method A:

* Change the following registry entries in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\ATDbgLog
Enable: 1
LogMode: 1
* Wait a reasonable amount of time and soft-reset (I have noticed that it seems to take longer for this value to take affect, so if you reboot and the registry values are not changed, then you need to do it again and wait longer)
* Check to see that the file \Temp\ATDbg0.txt has been created.
* Return the values back to what they were (most likely 0) waiting the same amount of time as above.
* Look in the ATDbg0.txt file and you should see a log of commands sent to the CDMA radio and there should be something like this somewhere in the file:

Code:

11:9:3 Tx:AT+HTC_RMSL=0\r
11:9:3 Rx:+HTC_RMSL: 354201\r\n0\r
11:9:3 Tx:AT+HTC_ROTKSL=0\r
11:9:3 Rx:+HTC_ROTKSL: 216112\r\n0\r

* The numbers next to the Rx: +HTC_RMSL line should be your MSL... I do not know what the ROTKSL is for, but included it in the snippet incase someone knows.

Method B:

* Start your favorite pocket-pc terminal program (like pocketPutty - http://www.pocketputty.net/)
* Connect to com9 (Putty used default speed of 9600)
* type in AT+HTC_RMSL=0 and hit enter, your MSL will be displayed.
* Soft reset to restore phone functionality

Let me know if it works for you...

Thanks,

Geoff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FIRST OPTION WORKED EXCELLENT and i didnt have to install anything or take a chance of messing my phone up.
this rocks thought i would share it/ I CANT TAKE CREDIT FOR IT got it from ppcgeeks

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthrea...9&highlight=spc
I try using the registry option, but I'm not sure what kind of value should I use (Hex, Dec, String, Binary). I already try it the string and the Binary options but it is not creating anything.

Thanks
Old 03-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HW6945 PPC6700

eagletec9 is a n00b
Question Re: help unlocking mogul spc/msl code

Quote:
Originally Posted by isosdcftp View Post
As requested I made a version that should be compatible(Haven't tested) on PPC-2003 and up. I uploaded the new version, and it has both the original WM 6 version and the PPC-2003 generic version included.

Direct link to D/L: http://ppcgeeks.com/download,id,1864.html
I'm trying to download this application, but it is giving me the error "File not Found". Any one that have the file or other link?

Thanks!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan