PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Please Help :) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52189)

Manwthgun 01-07-2009 11:39 AM

Please Help :)

Hey everyone I screwed up. I have an unlocked ppc6800 qwest originally. And I went to upgrade the rom and it got to 12% then the phone errored (error num 920) now the phone wont boot back it wont recover can someone please help. I am an IT so I have experiance in different things so being techy is ok.

Manwthgun 01-07-2009 12:02 PM

Re: Please Help :)

darn sorry error 290

im1badazchick 01-07-2009 01:07 PM

what were you trying to upgrade it with?...do you have to correct bootloader and radio if trying to use one of the custom roms

fox-1 01-07-2009 01:25 PM

please i need help my htc mogul 6800 is dead i only see a warning ALIGN SCREENtap the trarget firmly and accurately at each location an the screen. the target will continue to move until the screen is aligned

fox-1 01-07-2009 01:34 PM

I need help just reset my htc 6800 and now only leaves the screen to align the screen and does nothing but try to help me do not have to go back to living my Mogul,please my htc mogul 6800 is dead i only see a warning ALIGN SCREEN tap the target firmly and accurately at each location an the screen. the target will continue to move until the screen is aligned,i need help
I would be grateful if someone helps me solve this problem

plagueboy 01-07-2009 01:50 PM

fox-1, you could have started your own thread instead of hijacking this one?

Were you possibly adjusting the registry settings to adjust the sensitivity of your screen, and went too low?

What happened right before this occured?

Manwthgun 01-07-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by im1badazchick (Post 624140)
what were you trying to upgrade it with?...do you have to correct bootloader and radio if trying to use one of the custom roms

I am using the RUU program from htc. i was trying to upgrade it with that software. if you have anything that could reload it back to WM i havent a clue what to do with this phone.

CozBoogie 01-07-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plagueboy (Post 624248)
fox-1, you could have started your own thread instead of hijacking this one?

Agreed...please don't hijack a thread. If searching and reading existing threads yields no answers then by all means please feel free to start a new thread.

late,
Coz

im1badazchick 01-07-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manwthgun (Post 624315)
I am using the RUU program from htc. i was trying to upgrade it with that software. if you have anything that could reload it back to WM i havent a clue what to do with this phone.

did you have an older rom(pre grs) you could try putting the device in bootloader mode(red blue green) unless its already in that state and try flashing it that way but first what rom was on the phone? if i cant help maybe one of the guys can

Manwthgun 01-07-2009 05:21 PM

It is in bootloader mode. and i havent a clue what rom was on it before. i got the phone from a friend awhile back and it was unlocked. and where can i download a rom for it?