PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Need to save my texts...

MemMaid also has a services manager in it. Can you go back and adjust nueLED to preform differently?

And hey, at least your ex-BF didnt turn out to be a stalker.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

lol yeaaaaaah about that... lets just say that most of his gas this year was used to drive past my house at all hours. He got into my email, my myspace, etc. And when he punched me in the face for dumping him(after I caught him cheating on me with a FAT CHICK), the cops wouldn't do anything about it cause I hit him back! I have crappy luck with relationships. the only guys who like me always end up being self-righteous, woman-beating cheaters.

about the led issue- I ended up reflashing my ROM & it works fine now. I tried hard resetting, reinstalling nueled, and installing ONLY the programs I had before it went wonky, but it just would not work right. im guessing something got corrupted. which wouldn't surprise me cause this things been acting posessed for a couple weeks now anyway.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
He got into my email, my myspace, etc.

im guessing something got corrupted. which wouldn't surprise me cause this things been acting posessed for a couple weeks now anyway.
Maybe he possessed it.........lol

Glad you got rid of him tho. Let us know if you need some more help with anything. Nice claws on your MySp page BTW.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:36 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Haha this thread is so random. If your text messages don't get backed up use DotFred's PIMBackup. I don't care if it's been said before in this thread I am being helpful.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

+1 DotFred's PIMBackup, gets the job done. And as for him hitting you, not cool. Doesn't say much about his moral fiber.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 12-24-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Threadstarter

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

This is officially Random Thread. wish I had a funny cat picture to go with it.

im way ahead of ya with pimbackup. used that one last night in fact.

yeah, he's a terrible person. he's got a VPO out on him from beating his ex wife. of course I didn't find out about this till later!
Old 12-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

You beat me to it (no pun intended). Pimbackup can backup texts e-mails and lots of other data.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2
Carrier: Sprint

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

I like the Jeyo SMS backup. Simple little app.

late,
Coz
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan