PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 04:37 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Scroll Wheel srolling speed

Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the scroll wheel on the side? When I browse the internet, and want to scroll, or scroll documents, or whatever it is I'm scrolling through, it only scrolls just a little. Is there an app to adjust the scroll speed?

#2.a
When browsing the internet, the scroll wheel scrolls through linked items. Is there any way I can use the scroll wheel to scroll the entire page (just like using the scroll bar on the side)?

#2.b
Same thing for scrolling through the Programs/Settings folder (or any other thumbnail viewed folder). The scroll wheel scrolls through each item instead of scrolling down the page.

I essentially want to use the scroll wheel as an alternative to the scroll bar.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Re: Scroll Wheel srolling speed

Try Tweaks2k2. Just google it. Its kind of a no-brainer reg tweaker that lets you do just what you're wanting to do with the scrolling, just select the option that says "use smooth scrolling in PIE".
Old 12-10-2008, 08:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Scroll Wheel srolling speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the scroll wheel on the side? When I browse the internet, and want to scroll, or scroll documents, or whatever it is I'm scrolling through, it only scrolls just a little. Is there an app to adjust the scroll speed?
Start -> Settings -> Buttons -> Up/Down Control

Quote:
#2.a
When browsing the internet, the scroll wheel scrolls through linked items. Is there any way I can use the scroll wheel to scroll the entire page (just like using the scroll bar on the side)?
If you use PIE then no. Bit if you use PIE+ then yes. On PIE+ you would click on the blue "plus" sign in the bottom left and go to Scroll and adjust accordingly

Quote:
#2.b
Same thing for scrolling through the Programs/Settings folder (or any other thumbnail viewed folder). The scroll wheel scrolls through each item instead of scrolling down the page.
Touch Flow (AKA TF3D) allows for this but different people have different reactions to it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan