PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

myhollowworld2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Interesting Information For All!

Well, I got off the phone with an Escalations team management rep about my POS Mogul, and I learned a few new details.

Firstly, not sure if this has already been discussed here, but the Touch has is being pulled off the shelves of Sprint stores. Meaning it is no longer available. She said they'll shortly be offering Diamonds as replacements

Second, the system is updating on the 25th, (of Nov.) and the Mogul, may or may not, be joining the Touch on that list. She kept referring to the 25th as the system updating, so I'm not sure if she was hinting at something...?

Also, she told me they've stopped doing straight swaps, meaning my Mogul for a Pro w/ contract extension etc. I'm not sure if she was lying or not? But I haven't heard anymore success stories of this lately, so if someone has achieved this feel free to correct me.

Lastly, I have a spending limit she also told me that since last week the policy has been changed. Nothing can be billed to the account and no work arounds.

My apologies if any of this has already been posted, but I thought the people waiting for the TP to replace the Mogul would appreciate the news.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Interesting Information For All!

I can say that 2 weeks after the Touch Pro came out...retention swap my mogul for the Touch Pro. I heard this new "lemon law" they referred to (if your are on your third device with issues, they will automatically exchange it for another model..hence how i got my new Touch Pro)
Hope that helps....
Old 11-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I was at my local sprint store to mess around with the touch pro and to possibly talk myself into buying one. After a little while, i got to talk to a store representative. I told them about some issues i was having with my mogul, and said i would maybe like to use my insurance to get a new mogul, and hold off for a little while on buying the TP. She told me they no longer have and will not get new moguls in thier store, and dont have any refurbs and haven't had any for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately i called back to work and had to leave. I wonder when i go back, what my chances are on getting a TP as a swap since they no longer carry the mogul? Wishful thinking im sure
dschoenike

Old 11-21-2008, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

myhollowworld2 is becoming a great contributor

Well, this is my third swapped out Mogul, so no Lemon law for me, and I was on the phone with the escalations team. Retentions came first, and they didn't offer it to me either. So I'm not saying it's not real, but I've never heard of anyone refer to it at all.

Also choen, hopefully you get that TP man!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan