PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: looks like time to leave

Keep in mind the BB Storm has no WiFi as well as other cutbacks and things removed but WiFi would be the killer for me.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

kdj67f is becoming a great contributor

I would not pee on a blackberry unless it was on fire in my house

Just kidding, but sometimes the grass looks greener and somebody has to go and try it. Let us know how the other side of the fence tastes!
Old 11-16-2008, 11:19 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

I'd wanna play with that phone before I decide anything! Internet hype is just that, and TV commercials just add to it. I seem to remember initial disappointment with the pro and that thing was talked up so much you would have thought that it was gonna be the phone god use! lol. none the less, I won't lie, that phone has my attention, but I wanna see it, play with it and then figure out what I wanna do. I can't even upgrade til june, but who knows I may skip this whole generation of phones and wait to see whats next...
Don't forget to hit the

Old 11-16-2008, 11:54 PM
dearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Keep in mind the BB Storm has no WiFi as well as other cutbacks and things removed but WiFi would be the killer for me.
i never even use the wifi on my 6800 since my reception is very good and its faster 99% of the time and there are no hotspots worth anything where i ive
so that didnt bother me
Old 11-17-2008, 03:58 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearls View Post
i never even use the wifi on my 6800 since my reception is very good and its faster 99% of the time and there are no hotspots worth anything where i ive
so that didnt bother me

I understand that, around here there are spots everywhere so I hop from one to the next and a few where I shouldnt sometimes.... LOL
Old 11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I just flashed nueROM-M last Friday and it runs beautifully. This makes me <3 the phone more.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I just flashed nueROM-M last Friday and it runs beautifully. This makes me <3 the phone more.
Is that just for Alltel or VZW also? If for VZW can you PM me a link pls?
Old 11-18-2008, 09:41 AM
VIP Member

An interesting read here BTW.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:12 PM
dearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
An interesting read here BTW.
thats funny as hell but shows how much of a badboy the storm will be and all the more reason for me to get one, especially since i read the article on the new htc for verizon and its slower and more crippled than sprints version. as far as i see the new storm will be the best verizon has to offer.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

kyppcgeek is keeping up the good workkyppcgeek is keeping up the good work

Supposedly the Verizon Touch Pro is out on the 24th.

I WOULD WAIT!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan