PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 08:01 PM
dearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
looks like time to leave

I have appriciated all the help over time here but been doing alot of considering and talking to verizon rep. and alot of posting and looking over at crackberry abd think its time to give up on windows and get the new blackberry storm this friday! that thing is sweet and does all i need plus some. my main things are internet and media
i just flashed to dcd's latest 2 days ago but this thing still gets meto mad with the memory issues running movies andso much more.
the new stormhas somuch to offer, larger screen, way more rom memory, 1gb storage with 16gb micro card (comes with 8gb) and so much more
Old 11-16-2008, 08:06 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: looks like time to leave

Can't blame U. But we will welcome U back here once WM7 come out. Goodluck my brother.
BTW, TP users are sensitive tho. They thought it's the greatest phone ever created. They might take ur thread an insult. Just a heads up.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 11-16-2008, 08:13 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

I'm a pro user and before you go, consider that i came from a mogul and an apache and i run many programs on mine. It is like butter melting in my fingers thats how smooth it is. But be warned BBs are in no way like us. Not developers making free things, not sayin o i want manila today then UL tomorrow.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:14 PM
dearls

Not an insult at all
i am thankful for all the help i have found here but just need more and since i am stuck with verizon (which service is good here) and they dont have alot to offer for power phones and when u dont have many choices you pick what is best for your needs
Old 11-16-2008, 08:23 PM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearls View Post
Not an insult at all
i am thankful for all the help i have found here but just need more and since i am stuck with verizon (which service is good here) and they dont have alot to offer for power phones and when u dont have many choices you pick what is best for your needs
there's nothing wrong with ur thread. It's totally fine.

Well ur decision of getting other phone right now is a bad thing. There is really nothing much on WM at the moment. Newer phones like TP's and Diamonds has WM6.1 which we all have in our phones. So it means that it carry all the bugs that we're having right now. The only difference is, they make the hardware better and cover it up with a fancy UI. But the very core is the same.

Imagine a high end pc with top of the line parts. Then install win98 on it. Not a bright idea isn't it?
Old 11-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Well... Let us know how the other side is, will you? I have only used WM 6 and 6.1 so I have no experience with Blackberrys... Maybe you will enjoy it, maybe you won't... But you will always be welcomed back... Unless of course you get an iPhone... JUST KIDDING!
Old 11-16-2008, 08:52 PM
╚════════════════╝

true, U don't know what lies on the other side. But I know what's lies in the dark side. If ur a techie and love tinkering and tweaking, U love it in the dark side. I am the consumer. These devices are made for me. SO why stick in one kind of phone? I get what i think is a great device. There is no law that if I use WM I cannot use Iphone. I don't care about the war between M$ and Apple, As long as the device is awesome. I'm in it.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
true, U don't know what lies on the other side. But I know what's lies in the dark side. If ur a techie and love tinkering and tweaking, U love it in the dark side. I am the consumer. These devices are made for me. SO why stick in one kind of phone? I get what i think is a great device. There is no law that if I use WM I cannot use Iphone. I don't care about the war between M$ and Apple, As long as the device is awesome. I'm in it.
Oh I know... I was being satirical about not joining Apple... If I was with AT&T, I might consider it... But using Sprint, I have no such option... It's about whats best for me, the person who has to spend the money on the phone and pay the phone bill... I have seen those new Blackberry commercials... Very enticing... Wish the best to you...
Old 11-16-2008, 09:03 PM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Oh I know... I was being satirical about not joining Apple... If I was with AT&T, I might consider it... But using Sprint, I have no such option... It's about whats best for me, the person who has to spend the money on the phone and pay the phone bill... I have seen those new Blackberry commercials... Very enticing... Wish the best to you...
I don't pay AT@T a single cent. I have the 1st gen iphone unlocked and I decide how much I wanna pay. All i want is to play on the phone and unleashed its true powe and capabilities. I am on Sprint and loyal. My primary phone is in it and I also love WM devices. I unleashed WM true power and capabilities too. I will just hurt myself if I stick to one of it. I will not learn anything about the other. I wanna learn all. I wanna have the best of the best.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:14 PM
dearls

as i saidmy choices with verizon are very limited and right now ihave their best wm which is the xv6800 and memory storage and other issues are just a overall pain so what am i to do............. hmmm cant switch carriers anytime soon andlike i stated my service is great here so im just thinkin the storm will suit my needs more. just wondering if there is any input from previous BB users is all
thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan