PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 11:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Metropcs

demon510 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help Me Help Me

LOL, that is what my 2 year old tells me when he wants out of his crib.

I have a Mogul that I cannot detect with MTTY. I have searched high and low with no prevail. Here is what I have done, put phone in bootloader, connected phone to an XP machine that has USB disabled in Active Sync. The phone still connects as a USB CE device in device manager. When I connect to the phone via USB in MTTY and run "rtask a" I keep getting command error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Help Me Help Me

And why are you trying to run MTTY? What are you trying to do?
Old 11-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

you have searched with no avail, not prevail. you'll prevail when you get it workin!
Don't forget to hit the

Old 11-12-2008, 10:17 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Thanks for everyones great help.

I figured it out on my own this morning.

I want to run MTTY just for fun, are you happy now?
Old 11-12-2008, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon510 View Post
Thanks for everyones great help.

I figured it out on my own this morning.

I want to run MTTY just for fun, are you happy now?

Yes, but not because you got MTTY working. I got my MMS working, my money hit the bank last night, my new A/V headunit for the truck will be here today, my female Mastiff is pregnant and its almost lunch time.

I just wanted to know because you didnt give much info in your post which means we are limited to what we can tell you to do because we dont have ESP.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Hey weedahoe, good thing you got paid, those puppies will eat you out of house and home if mom and dad havent already!!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Yes, but not because you got MTTY working. I got my MMS working, my money hit the bank last night, my new A/V headunit for the truck will be here today, my female Mastiff is pregnant and its almost lunch time.

I just wanted to know because you didnt give much info in your post which means we are limited to what we can tell you to do because we dont have ESP.
Fair enough, your comments sounded like the typical sarcasm that most people spew out. It is my fault I took it the wrong way. Sorry!!! <-- Not sarcasm.

I was trying to do something with MTTY and I will leave it at that. The problem was my bootloader, I was using Nue 2.47 and I had to relock it and put in Olipro 2.40 . I have done one 6800 before this one with the Nue 2.47 and I was able to enter some commands.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon510 View Post
Fair enough, your comments sounded like the typical sarcasm that most people spew out. It is my fault I took it the wrong way. Sorry!!! <-- Not sarcasm.

I was trying to do something with MTTY and I will leave it at that. The problem was my bootloader, I was using Nue 2.47 and I had to relock it and put in Olipro 2.40 . I have done one 6800 before this one with the Nue 2.47 and I was able to enter some commands.
Sorry if you think I was being sarcastic but Im not. We are all here to help each other out and better our devices. But it is hard to answer Qs when ppl give very little info

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
Hey weedahoe, good thing you got paid, those puppies will eat you out of house and home if mom and dad havent already!!!
Bro, I go through 100lbs a week easily but Mastiffs arent cheap either. They start at 1k and go up from there. My other female had 17 pups although one didnt make it. Thats still left 16 and that is what helped pay for my house.

Now Im in the market for new long tube headers and bigger cam for my 04 Dodge Ram QC and all new HIDs. Everything now-a-days is so damn costly though. Glad I got rid of my wife.........LOL

Last edited by weedahoe; 11-12-2008 at 03:04 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan