PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 03:48 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
nueSlidingKB v1.2 freezing phone after closing keyboard

hi, im using the nueSliding CPL v1.2 and i love how well it keeps my chosen sip when the screen is closed and its also very nice that i can pick a different default sip when i open the keyboard, but ever since i installed this when i close the keyboard my phone touchscreen usually freezes for way longer than usual, most of the time i just have to soft-reset cuz it hangs..it did this on my old mogul running dcd 3.2.5, and now with my new mogul running dcd 3.2.6 it does the same, anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Old 09-20-2008, 11:31 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: nueSlidingKB v1.2 freezing phone after closing keyboard

There is a program called Default SIP or something. I cooked it into one of my ROMs and it was nice. Try using that instead. It will pick the SIP you want and set it on startup of your phone and go away.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=271008
Old 09-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: nueSlidingKB v1.2 freezing phone after closing keyboard

i used to use that program default-sip, worked ok for a while after a fresh reset but after a few hours of using my phone for various things it would revert back to the tiny wm keyboard and i would have to reselect my chosen one or reset, with nueSlidingKB it seems to always keep it selected no matter how long i use my phone or which program i pick and i really like that, but i cant stand the hanging its doing now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan