PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
How To install Manill2d

I have been reading and searching all of the threads about it, but I can't really understand how to install it and what exactly I need to do. Do I just need to install the .cab file and that is it? or do i need to uninstall opera 9.5 and audiomanager and photo album and all that before doing this? I downloaded the cab file located here, is this all I need?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1045
Old 09-16-2008, 12:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Re: How To install Manill2d

Start here and then get all of the upgrades because some of the files have been updated. Manila2D
Old 09-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Is there a full package install .cab file, one were it installs everything I need? and does that link you gave me have the latest version of manilla2d?

EDIT: After installing the provided manilla2d cab and installing the youtube and photo album and audio manager programs, the youtube program opens up, but every video I try the player says it was unable to play the video, also the music tab is not working, it just says searching the whole time.

Last edited by killerkhatiby009; 09-16-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

quiqnezz is keeping up the good workquiqnezz is keeping up the good work

There is a cab there with an all in one install that will install all the basic add ons like the audiomanager, task manager, diamond album, and a few fixes. Then there is a cab out with JUST the manilla2d app. Some people have had issues though with the newer updated cabs not working well together. I'm still running the one from 9/14 and have had a few fixes to it as they came out as I didn't want to uninstall EVERYTHING to reinstall the newest one.

I'm not going to mess with it untill they get a more final version out as almost everything seems to be working fairly decent aside from a few minor bugs. The only major one I have is the youtube app not working, and the audiomanager not working completely right.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:33 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=52 <-This works pretty good but I'm gonna search some more before installing it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan