PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: Would the TouchFlo 3d work in our mogul? See attchd Link plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
youtube app works fine for me... just watched a obama ad lol...
can you tell me which cab you used? Mine will open up, but no videos can play. Also does anyone know how to get the music tab to work, mine just says searching and never gets anywhere. Pressing library will not open anything either.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
can you tell me which cab you used? Mine will open up, but no videos can play. Also does anyone know how to get the music tab to work, mine just says searching and never gets anywhere. Pressing library will not open anything either.
post #13 right above us is what I followed... worked as advertised!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=13

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

hondu78 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to hondu78 Send a message via Yahoo to hondu78

I am a noob and yes I do agree that a little searching would answer most questions, but dang could you guys cut the guy some slack he obviously did not know how to find what he was looking for even if it has been posted before. I'm to the the phone modding and it gets confusing so yeah man I feel you but next time just try a little trial and error if for nothing more to avoid some of the a-holes.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondu78 View Post
I am a noob and yes I do agree that a little searching would answer most questions, but dang could you guys cut the guy some slack he obviously did not know how to find what he was looking for even if it has been posted before. I'm to the the phone modding and it gets confusing so yeah man I feel you but next time just try a little trial and error if for nothing more to avoid some of the a-holes.
he linked to the thread... so what do you mean he couldnt find what he was looking for?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul On MetroPCS and a Bricked XV6700
Threadstarter

fred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
he linked to the thread... so what do you mean he couldnt find what he was looking for?

Holy **** Man! FORGET ABOUT ME, FORGET ABOUT THE THREAD .... Are you gonna keep coming back replying post after post? This is ridiculous, Look, end that thing here please. This Thread has already 1000 views and 25 Replies for almost nothing!

I ASSUME, IT'S MY BAD. OK, I SHOULDN'T POST SOMETHING NEW IF THERE WAS AN EXISTING THREAD. I AM NO NOOB AND I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT. ALL RIGHT? U HAPPY?

You have a good reputation, many people thanked you and we appreciate that. But that doesn't make you any better than noobs or others that don't search right before posting as i did. don't waste your time starting an online argument. you are NOT the moderator, you dont own the forum, and it's not your business what others post even though you are right.

Last edited by fred_dj; 09-17-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:14 PM
Post Master General

i was responding to the other person's comment, no need to throw a tizzy....

You're right I'm not a mod... because if I was I would have locked this on sight and never even said anything... that would have avoided this whole mess...

There it's done

Mod on duty please bury this thread....
Old 09-18-2008, 12:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6700/mogul/Diamond/touch pro/palm pre/touch pro 2/

Roustermiller is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Roustermiller

look I tryed everything to get youtube to work but nothingis getting the job done can any body help me
Old 09-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Post Master General

Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 & Sprint TP1 & 2

spokenwordd is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

You sir are an azz...
Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

why is this still up even, no replies in months...and theres no worthwhile advice or files...
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan