PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to c@rL0$
Re: C@rL0$ New Diamond Dialers (8-16-2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin View Post
the only one i could get working was the black one the other ones kept locking up my phone btw i have a mogul 6800
how did you go by installing both of them? one on top of the other? or individually followed by a soft reset?

If you like my work feel free to buy me a drink or some wings LOL
Using my New HTC Touch Pro Theme (25 MB at startup)

Old 08-16-2008, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

I have a Mogul, I had the BlueFrog Touch Dialer installed, I uninstalled it first then installed the new "black dialer". The problem I'm having is, it does'nt switch to the progress screen until the call is over. I often make a call then switch on "speaker phone", can't do that with this dialer. The bottom left menu button does'nt switch to "Call Status" it says "Contacts" during a call. I had to uninstall, I like the look though, will reinstall once it's fixed. Oh and btw, the "white dialer" locks up the phone. I'm on the stock rom 3.56

Last edited by reekolu; 08-17-2008 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

Installed the cab after flashing with only stock dialer, and dialer is one of the first customs I havent had issues with (yet)... no lockups, able to switch to keypad and back to status during call, and looks clean and professional.
Great job!
Old 08-17-2008, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by reekolu View Post
I have a Mogul, I had the BlueFrog Touch Dialer installed, I uninstalled it first then installed the new "black dialer". The problem I'm having is, it does'nt switch to the progress screen until the call is over. I often make a call then switch on "speaker phone", can't do that with this dialer. I had to uninstall, I like the look though, will reinstall once it's fixed.
Sorry but I could not reproduce your problem. My other testers couldn't either.

The only time that the dialer didn't change into the progress page was when I called voicemail, but other then that it changes to the progress page perfectly and instantly.

I even created a video of when I tested it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEdueyGSBRw

Last edited by c@rL0$; 08-17-2008 at 04:39 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by hec View Post
I also experienced the "No Service" problem after instaling this dialer. Thankfully, though, uinstalling and restarting brought it back to life. A big thumbs down for this piece of #$@#$.

If you had problems with the dailer, then ask for help or make suggestion. Don't be RUDE! Anyway great work Carlo's. Been useing your dailers for awhile now, but these are far the best. Keep it up! They both work flawless on my touch.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@rL0$ View Post
Sorry but I could not reproduce your problem. My other testers couldn't either.

The only time that the dialer didn't change into the progress page was when I called voicemail, but other then that it changes to the progress page perfectly and instantly.

I even created a video of when I tested it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEdueyGSBRw
Ok, are you going to address the "no Call Status" during voicemail call issue?
Old 08-17-2008, 09:02 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

I have a totally stock touch and the white can doesnt allow you to switch to screen where speaker on is. shows contacts where progress should be. nice dialer, dont work for me.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
I have a totally stock touch and the white can doesnt allow you to switch to screen where speaker on is. shows contacts where progress should be. nice dialer, dont work for me.
can you be more clear with this question?

I think I got it but I'm not sure.

The progress buttons uses images and not text like the original touch dialer. All i did was change some things in the registry to remove the text but you can always add them again but it will look nasty because it will be covering the graphics.

The point is that i chose to use image instead and not text. The touch dialer does not have dedicated images for all (up/down) states in the progress page.

A dialer that does is the HTC Dialer but that is a GSM dialer. I'm working on integrating those features onto this dialer that way we can have a cleaner looking dialer with only images and no text.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reekolu View Post
Ok, are you going to address the "no Call Status" during voicemail call issue?

Right now I'm using the black one and when I dial voicemail it doesn't directly go to the progress page / call status because you have to enter your pin first.

you can always toggle to the progress page with the "call status" button at the bottom.

I'll do more testing with the white dialer. I might even post a video again.

update:

I tested it again. I even repacked the cab again and mine works fine along with other people that I asked to test for me.
It could be a ROM specific issue.'

Video of the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYRUQyUaow

Last edited by c@rL0$; 08-17-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@rL0$ View Post
Right now I'm using the black one and when I dial voicemail it doesn't directly go to the progress page / call status because you have to enter your pin first.

you can always toggle to the progress page with the "call status" button at the bottom.

I'll do more testing with the white dialer. I might even post a video again.

update:

I tested it again. I even repacked the cab again and mine works fine along with other people that I asked to test for me.
It could be a ROM specific issue.'

Video of the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYRUQyUaow

I can't toggle back and forth, there is no "Call Status" button it says "Contacts"...I dont' have to enter a pin to check my voicemail when I dial it from my cell, and I'm on the stock ROM 3.56. I'm not trying to give you a hard time I know you put in a lot of hours making these dialers and they look good, I just wish they worked on my phone. I don't use cooked roms, only stock from HTC's website. Maybe next time I can beta test for you.

Last edited by reekolu; 08-17-2008 at 05:03 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan