PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A text message in my outbox keeps sending and will not delete

the only time i've had this problem is when i've had issues with the signal. it says all that and then it'll be sent when it gets back into signal range.

It also ends up sending it multiple times IF i click ok and then walk into signal range. But if ileave it alone, get back into signal and then hit ok then it's only once.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Lurker

blazedsubzero88 is a n00b

I had the same problem and went to menu and cleared all my messages and it finally stopped sending it over and over. I couldn't manually delete just the one text to make it stop.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

I'm having a reaccuring issue with this. It seems a hard reset temporarly solves the problem. I'm heading to Sprint Repair to figure the issue, when I find something on it I'll send the info on to you guys.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

I've returned, with somewhat of an answer. They reset my phone again. Not just a normal hard reset, but something they do on their end with a code. It done a complete network revision. So I'm guessing it might have solved it. I'll find out later if another gets stuck in the phone. For now the problem is fixed..
Old 08-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/with XDAdriod

suavebody is a n00b
Talking Re: A text message in my outbox keeps sending and will not delete

Just go to your sent folder and delete the message that keeps on sending. It happened to me before and that is how i fixed the problem
Old 08-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

juggalizyo is a n00b

all you have too do is go to your outbox delete the msg., i know it will not go anywhere but trust me. So go through the step then while your outbox is open select menu then tools then empty deleted items.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hit the right softkey and choose Tools> Clear Text Messages that worked for me when I had this issue 2 days ago. After choosing that hit Tools>Empty deleted items.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I've tried all that, and it still would resend to the person it was sent to as it stuck. Still it's sending to them even though it's not on my phone. I don't have any stuck at the moment. I just told them they're going to have to deal with it. I don't know what else to do.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Call Sprint, they'll reset your connection to sprint or something.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I've been through it with them many times. That is what I took my phone in today for is the system reset. I just think my Mogul and Sprint doesn't get along or something. Every Sprint rep I talked to about this issue always seemed dumbfounded on the issue and said hard reset. I did that, and another message stuck later, different person. Then I went to the store earlier today, and they did a hard reset, with something on their end to do with my network. Saying it should resolve the issue, if not, they'll order me a replacement. Which I don't think a replacement would do any good if the phone has been hard reseted twice, and they done their network trouble shoot.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan