PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3
what rom are you useing on your mogul?

iv been messing around with alot of diffrent roms but they all have some kind of peoblems in the long run as far as apps not working properly and errors poping up no2chems roms are stable i like them im on 5069k right know and so far so good i just want to see what roms im missing out there and see other ppls opinions on what rom they are going with so let me kmow what your working with and how is it treading you?

Last edited by s4n3_0n3; 07-08-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: best rom for mogul??

I ran vetvito's Black Pill for about a month and a half and didn't have any problems at all. And believe me, I install and play with a lot of apps. To be honest, the only reason I switched to a no2chem rom is because I wanted to try a new rom. You know, I was itching for something different. But if I decided to not stick with no2chem's 5067 kitchen, I would switch back to the Black Pill in a heartbeat.

FYI.. I also tried a couple DCD roms and liked them, but the couple that I did try were pretty heavy on additional apps. When I flash a rom I like it to be clean, so that I can install what I want on it. Though his did run good as well.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the whole "best rom for mogul" thread has been created, deleted, recreated and closed and reopened and recreated again...

Same answer always concluded in every one of them:

There is no best rom... for one things are always being fixed or updated. # 2: each person has different needs and diffrent likes.. so take a look around the forum, search, and see the different options available. No2chem has a good project going, as well as several rom bases are uploaded in kitchen form which allows you to create whatever rom you please.

No im not mean =]
Old 07-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Threadstarter

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by superevilllama View Post
the whole "best rom for mogul" thread has been created, deleted, recreated and closed and reopened and recreated again...

Same answer always concluded in every one of them:

There is no best rom... for one things are always being fixed or updated. # 2: each person has different needs and diffrent likes.. so take a look around the forum, search, and see the different options available. No2chem has a good project going, as well as several rom bases are uploaded in kitchen form which allows you to create whatever rom you please.

No im not mean =]
its just a simple question what are you running and how is it treading you

Last edited by s4n3_0n3; 07-08-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

carib909 is a n00b
Question Re: what rom are you useing on your mogul?

I have similar problems as none of the roms I have tried allow me to gain access to my contacts. The contacts just won't open. The latest try shows rom3.08.666.1 radio version 3.42.02. Is ther anything newer that works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4n3_0n3 View Post
iv been messing around with alot of diffrent roms but they all have some kind of peoblems in the long run as far as apps not working properly and errors poping up no2chems roms are stable i like them im on 5069k right know and so far so good i just want to see what roms im missing out there and see other ppls opinions on what rom they are going with so let me kmow what your working with and how is it treading you?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2 / hero

dmb60614 is keeping up the good workdmb60614 is keeping up the good work
Re: what rom are you useing on your mogul?

bbsandkm's latest for 6.5.

dcd roms when i was on 6.1.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:15 AM
cagrant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: what rom are you useing on your mogul?

i dont care for other ppl roms cause they build with what they prefer with the oems they want. i want the oems i want built in to the rom so if i have to hard reset the phone i dont have to reload everything. i built mine using ppck, and running a21501 with spbmobile on it and have 23000kbs at startup.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan