PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Android Evo
Carrier: Sprint

icm714 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
usb device not recognized

ok well after hours upon hours of searching i found nothing that helped me maybe someone will look at this and will know of a fix. i cant connect my mogul to my comp at all comes up with a usb not recognized blah blah. well i have uninstalled A/S and did the usb to pc ticker and nothing did a driver look up and nothing. so i dont know what todo i want to go into the sprint store but cant cause i have SMJ's kaos **** sprint rom 420 which is the 6.1wm and i know they will catch that so what can i do when i look at the uknown device is the device manager it says no driver found and is an unknown device so i was thinking that is the problem but i dont know of any driver for it so anyone know what im talking about please help i hate typing in my contacts by hand and not being able to upload cabs to my phone lol

*edit*
ok i forgot to mention that i have xp and i just went down stairs to the laptop which doesnt have A/S installed just to see if anything happened i think something in my phone is telling the usb not to work cause the same error came up hope that helps.

Last edited by icm714; 06-25-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

Seriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: usb device not recognized

Ok...this is getting serious....
I have read everything on "usb device" and not found an answer...
We really, really need someone to help us all that are having this issue. I have tried the usb fix and uninstalled and reinstalled WMDC and not gotten anywhere. I have 4 pc's running Vista including new laptop that just gave me the same error.

Please, please, please....begging...someone help us.....

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-03-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: usb device not recognized

u might need to go to microsoft website and reDownload active synce 4.5, and i believe the rom u have is KAOS F*CK sprint.. what phone do u have and what take ???
oh, and u go tit from SPJ not m...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan