View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 11:46 PM
icm714
Lurker

icm714 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
usb device not recognized

ok well after hours upon hours of searching i found nothing that helped me maybe someone will look at this and will know of a fix. i cant connect my mogul to my comp at all comes up with a usb not recognized blah blah. well i have uninstalled A/S and did the usb to pc ticker and nothing did a driver look up and nothing. so i dont know what todo i want to go into the sprint store but cant cause i have SMJ's kaos **** sprint rom 420 which is the 6.1wm and i know they will catch that so what can i do when i look at the uknown device is the device manager it says no driver found and is an unknown device so i was thinking that is the problem but i dont know of any driver for it so anyone know what im talking about please help i hate typing in my contacts by hand and not being able to upload cabs to my phone lol

*edit*
ok i forgot to mention that i have xp and i just went down stairs to the laptop which doesnt have A/S installed just to see if anything happened i think something in my phone is telling the usb not to work cause the same error came up hope that helps.

Last edited by icm714; 06-25-2008 at 12:00 AM.