PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 02:31 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Lookin For A Cab

yea but i do have some programs that are either really hard to find by my standards or are illegal warez i do not plan on sharing the warez but i will be happy to share anything else.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 05-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
yea but i do have some programs that are either really hard to find by my standards or are illegal warez i do not plan on sharing the warez but i will be happy to share anything else.
yeah but until then it looks like no one wants any help with any thing i should of put a catchier title lmao!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

Psitech is a n00b

How about a good weather program with animated radar and such?
Old 05-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Can someone please enlighten me as to the purpose of this thread? Most of the apps being discussed are easily found through simple searching and most have dedicated threads discussing them. Is the intent to just make these cabs available again?

Color me ignorant but what's the deal here?

late,
Coz
Old 05-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Can someone please enlighten me as to the purpose of this thread? Most of the apps being discussed are easily found through simple searching and most have dedicated threads discussing them. Is the intent to just make these cabs available again?

late,
Coz
my original intent when i first started helping this thread was to make soem hard find cabs available again. not the warez and and stuff we have been asked to remove but for the few that are really hard to find and such. things that are hard to find to find are installable registry edits. i have made a few myself and have a few that people made. this is really just a time passer for me but i figure if i can pass the time and help someone out then im doing a decent service to the community.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psitech View Post
How about a good weather program with animated radar and such?
have you tried weatherpanel i peronally have never used because i dont have any reason for that much knowledge about the weather.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

cstraughter is a n00b

Hey man, I'm pretty new to this. I have the touch and the Mogul. Honestly, I have no idea on how to make my phone as cool as some the things I have seen on here. I am just learning as I go. I just downloaded the freestyle application. It worked pretty well for thirty minutes. Everytime I try to open it I get a message saying "an unexpected error has occured in FUIserver.exe." Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstraughter View Post
Hey man, I'm pretty new to this. I have the touch and the Mogul. Honestly, I have no idea on how to make my phone as cool as some the things I have seen on here. I am just learning as I go. I just downloaded the freestyle application. It worked pretty well for thirty minutes. Everytime I try to open it I get a message saying "an unexpected error has occured in FUIserver.exe." Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.
what are you trying to put on your phone well help you out
Old 05-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post

late,
Coz
the purpose of this tread is to help ppl out on hard too find apps like sbr legion said and to help ppl with step by step instructions on how to install some of the stuff the other treads dont explain so what im trying to say is that were just helping ppl out that dont know how to do all this stuff and also ppl who dont know how to use the search button lol!!!! and happen to check this thread out
Old 05-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4n3_0n3 View Post
the purpose of this tread is to help ppl out on hard too find apps like sbr legion said and to help ppl with step by step instructions on how to install some of the stuff the other treads dont explain so what im trying to say is that were just helping ppl out that dont know how to do all this stuff and also ppl who dont know how to use the search button lol!!!! and happen to check this thread out
that is really the general purpose of this we are just helping the not very tech savy work on becoming tech savy. help the newbs with through the basic steps so that in the future they will be able to do things that other users will without having to ask too many questions and also that they may be able to do this in the future. it really should be titled apps and newb tutorials.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan