PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 06:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: cricket

bunvilla is keeping up the good workbunvilla is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket Complete MMS/WAP Settings (change file send/rec size limit included)

THANKS A MILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cricket is the only way to go!!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope our secret stays kept for a lil while longer.

FIRST THING TO BE SAID IS " HOFO (short for Howards Forum) is the best forum for cricKet support!!!

And also I should mention to any n00bs who just switched to cricket or need help setting up a phone to work with cricket network, go to HOFO and read the forum rules then search for your answers to any questions u might have.

these people that im going to list are of a, No2chem - DCD - DogGuy - ImCoKeMaN etc;
status in HOFO and when asking for help correctly, usually be able to assist u with your issue.

this is my HOFO hall of fame ( i know i wont list everyone who should be, so please feel free to post kudos of anyone i forgot to mention. )

Amoamare,Healthman, Berry_lthird, Badutahboy ,mooingrhinocero ,randomwit,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet
Threadstarter

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Cricket Complete MMS/WAP Settings (change file send/rec size limit included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunvilla View Post
THANKS A MILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cricket is the only way to go!!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope our secret stays kept for a lil while longer.

FIRST THING TO BE SAID IS " HOFO (short for Howards Forum) is the best forum for cricKet support!!!

And also I should mention to any n00bs who just switched to cricket or need help setting up a phone to work with cricket network, go to HOFO and read the forum rules then search for your answers to any questions u might have.

these people that im going to list are of a, No2chem - DCD - DogGuy - ImCoKeMaN etc;
status in HOFO and when asking for help correctly, usually be able to assist u with your issue.

this is my HOFO hall of fame ( i know i wont list everyone who should be, so please feel free to post kudos of anyone i forgot to mention. )

Amoamare,Healthman, Berry_lthird, Badutahboy ,mooingrhinocero ,randomwit,
Your Welcome BunVilla, those people are exactly the ones we mentioned.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
LOL you saw my name but missed everyone else lol...i was second and possibly because i helped Lime...when others would shout SEARCH SEARCH lol either way have a great weekend BadUthahBoy
Lol, I saw yours because he mentions it at the top of his post, while the other thanks are at the bottom...

like I said, I'm sorry I didn't finish reading the post before I put my foot in my mouth. It's just frustrating to see how many people steal work without crediting the appropriate people for it... I'm glad that you guys aren't part of that club.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltell PPC6700
Carrier: Cricket

dexter35803 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dexter35803 Send a message via MSN to dexter35803 Send a message via Yahoo to dexter35803 Send a message via Skype™ to dexter35803

well i dont have exactly those settings and mine works great what version of arcsoft u usin cuz i had a friend wit 4.2 on his mogul which wouldnt work then he downgraded to the version i had usin ppckitchen and it works great wit the settings i have
Old 05-12-2008, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter35803 View Post
well i dont have exactly those settings and mine works great what version of arcsoft u usin cuz i had a friend wit 4.2 on his mogul which wouldnt work then he downgraded to the version i had usin ppckitchen and it works great wit the settings i have
ArcSoft MMS Composer Version 5.0.31.11
Old 05-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltell PPC6700

dexter35803 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dexter35803 Send a message via MSN to dexter35803 Send a message via Yahoo to dexter35803 Send a message via Skype™ to dexter35803

nice me and my friend been workin on mms settings for a while and i finally got it workin on mine but he couldnt on his till he reflashed the fone down graded to arcsoft 3.06 and now he can send and recieve just fine
Old 05-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: not one got a m620

bigmike111 is a n00b

i have a samsung m620 trying 2 find the wap settings for it i need like the cricket ip adress things like that if any1 can help me ill check back later thanks mucho
Old 05-16-2008, 04:35 PM
to0
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

to0 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to to0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike111 View Post
i have a samsung m620 trying 2 find the wap settings for it i need like the cricket ip adress things like that if any1 can help me ill check back later thanks mucho
Head over to HowardForums. That phone isn't even a PDA.

I'd like to send my thanks out to Badutahboy, Berry, and Jammis for getting me started on this whole Cricket path. In particular, I'd like to thank Badutahboy's Cricket-Mafia.com writeup for the xv6700. That taught me a ton...

Last edited by to0; 05-16-2008 at 04:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Lurker

kellae65 is a n00b

Hi, this may be a silly question, but will these instructions work for a xv 6600 that is flashed to cricket? My internet works well, and I can recieve mms but I can't retrieve them. Any help you can give is most appreciated.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

It depends on if the phone is fully unlocked or not, if the PRL was just loaded to enable voice, then it wont work, it needs to be fully flashed to CricKet

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan