PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19
2 errors, need help

hello all:
i have a verizon xv6800 with a custom dcd 3.0.1 rom. i am having two problems:

1. the phone is CONSTANTLY freezing. on average it probably locks up about 6 or 7 times. then i press the soft reset key and it locks up at the htc screen or the windows mobile 6.1 startup screen. i do not know why my phone freezes this much. maybe it is because my phone is kind of beaten up, i have dropped it a few times and i have flashed it many times trying to get that perfect configuration. anything i can do to prevent this from happening? i notice it happens mostly when i am doing something with text messaging. i usually have to hard reset and then soft reset a ton of times before it finally boots UGH.

2. after i finally get back into wm 6.1 i keep getting an error code 11 mesage. the phone trys to dial the data connection. i have data blocked so nothing happens but it pops up probably about 10 or 15 times before it finally stops. it says ppp connection error code 11 or something like that.... what gives?

thanks in advance for the help guys
Old 04-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Re: 2 errors, need help

well i am flashing back to stock vzw rom, if i am still having all sorts of errors i know its the phone, and that ill just activate the phone i got from insurance... anyone need a parts 6800 lol? still if anybody knows whats going on with this, please please please let me know. thanks
Old 04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: 2 errors, need help

yep, so i flashed back to the original verizon rom and it kept freezing constantly... time to unbox my other 6800... flashing the device sooo many times must not have been good for it... be careful how much you flash your devices

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan