PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NighthawkIX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Palringo Task Bar

I'm having a bit of trouble with Palringo, when I close out it leaves something in the taskbar, even though I've disabled it in options. Is there anyway to make it so Palringo doesn't leave that item in the tray so it doesn't squeeze in my other Home items? thanks.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Palringo Task Bar

nope, there is no way to permanently get this lil annoyance to go away... this is truly the ONLY issue i dont care for when it comes to palringo

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-28-2008, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

cuse94 is a n00b

Are you closing it, or minimizing it? When I exit (close) it doesn't leave the Palringo "P" in the task bar.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:51 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i i made a fix for this a while ago...ill post it a little later when i have time... what version of palringo are u running?

Old 03-28-2008, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

NighthawkIX is a n00b

It seems to leave the P no matter if I close it or minimize it.

I am using the newest revision from palringo.com, i cannot seem to locate the version number anywhere. I would really appreciate it if you could post the fix for this!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

wow d-wiz I never saw that fix... looking forward to this!
Old 03-30-2008, 07:51 AM
Post Master General

bump - still looking for that fix d-wiz...
Old 03-30-2008, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

NighthawkIX is a n00b

=) same here
Old 03-30-2008, 11:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

yeah wheres the fix???? i need that asap that P messes up my today screen whenever im logged in.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:44 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

hey! sorry it took so long, ive been busy. here it is! replace the palringo.exe in program files/palringo with the one in my zip. also if this is not the same version of the one ur using, post the cab and pm me and ill fix ur version too.
enjoy,
dwizzy130
Attached Files
File Type: zip Palringo edited by dwizzy130.zip (58.5 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan