PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

mr.blonde is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Voice Command thru BT on new rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.blonde View Post
Well, Looks like I'll be doing another hard reset and reinstalling things.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

So I hard reset this morning, and after configuring the phone the first thing I did was install MS Voice Command and pair my Jawbone.

I still have the same problem. I push talk button on Jawbone and the dialer pops up but nothing happens. I can't talk to the phone via bluetooth.

Is there anything else I can try? Like canceling the Sprint customization on first load, install VC, then put the Sprint stuff on? How do I go about doing that?
Old 03-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

mr.blonde is a n00b

Quote:
So I hard reset this morning, and after configuring the phone the first thing I did was install MS Voice Command and pair my Jawbone.

I still have the same problem. I push talk button on Jawbone and the dialer pops up but nothing happens. I can't talk to the phone via bluetooth.

Is there anything else I can try? Like canceling the Sprint customization on first load, install VC, then put the Sprint stuff on? How do I go about doing that?

Weird...I uninstalled MS Voice Command, did a soft reset, and reinstalled. I had to repair my Jawbone, but after that, Voice Command is working.

I'm not sure if I did anything different this time, but I'm glad it is working.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by osyrus View Post
Well i need help how do i install voice command cuz i bought the full program and it wont download?
Can anybody help?
I had that same problem, MS has is set that you have to remove the program thru the setup in the installation. When you try to install it ask you to repair or remove, the only option I have is remove. Then you can reinstall if you have enough downloads left from whom you bought it. I ran out and had to rebuy finial got a refund. I think it is set up this way to stop sharing.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

abdracer is a n00b

Quote:
Weird...I uninstalled MS Voice Command, did a soft reset, and reinstalled. I had to repair my Jawbone, but after that, Voice Command is working.

I'm not sure if I did anything different this time, but I'm glad it is working.
Just a question on the PC you used to install VC is it XP or Vista?
Old 03-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Jabra BT 160 works perfect.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:16 PM
N00b

ScottHarris is a n00b

Sorry I was not ignoring you. I have had too much life get in the way of this kind of stuff.

I installed for X64 Vista. My install was from the Windows Mobile Device Center add programs from a previous install and not from running the install exe.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

macevedo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHarris View Post
I have a Jabra BT8010 and it is having problems with the new ROM. It acts like it is hearing my commands but will not speak back to me. For example, I can say "show john doe" and it will do it but if I say "what time is it?" it will not speak back. There is a little static in the headset but no voice speaking back. sometimes I get the icon which appears to be asking me to repeat.

Anyone else seeing this kind of problem?
I have a Jabra BT8010 and VC is working for me, both in the new Sotck ROM and No2Chem's 5055. I downloaded a firmware update for the Jabra sometime ago, it may be the difference between your headset and mine. You can get the firmware here:

http://uswww03.gnnetcom.com/Myjabra/...center_na.html

Mario
Old 03-19-2008, 01:00 PM
N00b

ScottHarris is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by macevedo View Post
I have a Jabra BT8010 and VC is working for me, both in the new Sotck ROM and No2Chem's 5055. I downloaded a firmware update for the Jabra sometime ago, it may be the difference between your headset and mine. You can get the firmware here:

http://uswww03.gnnetcom.com/Myjabra/...center_na.html

Mario
I am running Vista X64 and the firmware update program fails. I have other systems X86 systems I can probably try it on. I'll try that and see what happens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan