PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 08:10 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Question Windows Hotmail & HTC Home Weather Problems

Ok, so my first problem started about two weeks ago with HTC Home's Weather application. I've been using for awhile now and never had a problem. then all a sudden my phone would not update to the current temperature. So last week I noticed that I had mistakenly removed HHC. So I reinstalled HHC Customizer ver. 1.0b5 by Emuntz. (works great) However My weather is still not updating. I think someone posted a thread a couple of months ago about this happening, but I can find the thread. I thought reinstalling the HTC Home program, everytime I unstall it I have a hard time of getting it to reinstall correctly where I can use it as a plugin for SPB PocketPlus. There seems to be alot of HTC Home plug-in progams out there, but this is the only I can get to be a Pocket Plus plugin.

Also has anyone else had alot lot of problems with their Widows Hotmail Account not synching their accounts in yesterday and today? Last night around 10pm, my phone started giving me a message it could not sync my Hotmail account and kept asking for my username (ID) and password. I enter it and it comes back saying it doesn't recogonize the user ID. So I tried it from my laptop and it worked no problem.

Any ideas????? Im still running Sprint's 2.17 ROM .

Old 03-11-2008, 09:40 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: Windows Hotmail & HTC Home Weather Problems

Bump!?????????????????????????
Old 03-11-2008, 10:06 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Windows Hotmail & HTC Home Weather Problems

Hey man,
I dunno about the HHC, i used it before on 2.17 without any problem. Now that I updated yesterday I installed spb Shell.(try Emuse 0.8 ) On the hotmail issue, I experienced the same yesterday,however after removing/deleting the account and resetting it back up all is good for now.

Last edited by HBOOT; 03-11-2008 at 10:09 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan