PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treowx
Carrier: sprint

derrickmd18 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to derrickmd18 Send a message via Yahoo to derrickmd18
jabra BT

I just bought a BT8010 headset and to my suprise I thought I would have to use both headsets to play stereo well when I hooked it up to the mogul and hit MP to play it played through the one on my ear. I don't have to use two headsets to play stereo I can just use one.

I'm using the 3.16 rom so if anyone can do this too great. just thought I would share the info for people that want to just have one headset on instead of two that bt8010 works that way. we at least mine does.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

kencfii is a n00b
Re: jabra BT

Mine works that way too....

One question however....

When I first turn on the phone and the headset, the phone sees the headset (as a phone headset) and works fine but it does not see the headset as a wireless stereo device until I make a call first.

So I have to turn both on, make a call, and as soon as I hang up from that call, the phone recognizes it as a wirlesa stero device (the icon on the top statu bar appears), and all works well.

Anyway to avoid this step?

Thanks
K
Old 03-03-2008, 09:50 AM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
Re: jabra BT

The BT8010 has a button on the headset itself that switches from voice to music mode and back again. Try pressing this button before engaging in a voice call and see if it enters into voice mode. I noticed that this had to be manually done with certain roms. However no2chem's roms and others enable the headest to automatically pair and initialize both stereo & handsfree profiles once phone & headset are turned on...

In addition, the headset does not need it's smaller counterpart to play music. However, you must have both connected and in both ears for stereo music... otherwise the sound is simply nice-sounding mono...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan