PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by andason View Post
Hey eehrhard,

I've tried several softwares to convert images into icons. They create the icon correctly but UL doesn't recognize it. Could you try to make me one from the foxnews logo with your software? TIA

Attachment 7568

fair and balanced : )
32x32, 24x24 and 16x16?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

how do u get ultimate launcher to open without htc home opening on a soft reset..???

i have htc home integrated into my UL app so when my phone soft resets it starts UL and HTC Home sittin on top of each other... I uncheck HTC Home from my start/today menu but it still starts up on a soft reset... anyone kno..?

Old 04-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

andason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to andason

24 or 32 will be fine..

Old 04-24-2008, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone able to help me out??
Old 04-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

andason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good work

i didn't have this problem with htc.. but try changing the registry key from 1 to 0 for enable for htc home under today items.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

where are today items in the registry??
Old 04-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hklm\software\microsoft\today\items
Old 04-24-2008, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

ok sweet, i fixed it by opening UL an checking "open on startup".. did a soft reset, xit didnt work so i unchecked that box inside the UL settings, an soft reset again and now it only opens UL so im good haha... only 1 problem left, when i soft reset i get a popup before my phones completely back to today screen thats an error message saying "wmwr_cprog" file not found or something, an then i have to open my phone through LG prada buttons for it to be turned on... Wassup with that..??
Old 04-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its just about guaranteed something you had installed before. check /windows/startup folder for anything that looks like that.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

i think it is a wifi router proggy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan