PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Mogul
Carrier: Sprint (its a love/hate thing)

winmobilelawyer is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbartel View Post
Use file explorer to browse to the programs files, then Ultimate Launch folder, then Ultimatelaunch.exe.
ahhhh, thank you!

And my Touch makes me feel like I am on a diet.

SKINS, WALLPAPERS, LINKS
http://mobile.meangmedia.com
Old 03-01-2008, 05:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted
Carrier: Sprint

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

I'm using Ultimate Launch with a simple clock on one tab, my utility apps on the second, and SBSH weather on the third. I use Touch-Commander (a cube style launcher) for program launching because it allows for LOTS of photo dialers and apps. Here is a nice today screen clock if you want to drop HTC Home, and a black skin for it if you prefer (there is a text file in the .zip with instructions on use)

Screenshots of clock screen and Touch Commander

Edit: I too had trouble when first using Ultimate Launch and had to hard reset, but when running it works real well...also Touch Commander is easy to configure but running both really eats memory... usually requiring 1-2 soft resets a day, but those 2 minutes are worth the cool factor by far
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen.jpg (10.7 KB, 144 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen2.jpg (27.4 KB, 147 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen3.jpg (31.0 KB, 163 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip RetroClock.zip (170.7 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by itsall_cooool; 03-01-2008 at 05:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 8525
Carrier: at&t

tagger99 is a n00b

OK I have a question, how exactly do you group programs in the tabs, say I want tab for programs and maybe one for internet, how do I move all my internet programs to tab 2 and all my programs to tab 1
Old 03-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagger99 View Post
OK I have a question, how exactly do you group programs in the tabs, say I want tab for programs and maybe one for internet, how do I move all my internet programs to tab 2 and all my programs to tab 1
Go to an existing tab or make a new one. If its an existing delete what you dont want by highlighting the app and hit delete. Then while still on the tab screen, hit New. Then you select the path to the application you want. I dont think you can put a url in there so you cant go direct to a webpage.

Thats why i use touch-commander, it allows any combination of apps, photo contacts, or web addresses in any of its 42 launcher spots, plus it has a multimedia 3 launcher screen just like the HTC cube, and a 6 point preset page for IE, comm manager, etc. 51 ! launchers available in touch-commander.

Also, to answer an earlier post, in almost all the cubes and touchflo, there is a touchfloconfig.txt file (or similar) in programs\touchflo that you can add exclude lines for Ultimate Launch and S2U2 so they dont conflict. Just open the file and scroll down to the exclude section, add your program, save and close.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:18 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

Here's my recreation of the HTC Home Plugin, but using other Ultimate Launcher, rlToday, and Weather Panel.

I like this because it has more functionality and doesn't have the memory leak the HTC Home Plugin does. I still have work to do on it, but haven't had the time to play with it more.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Here's my recreation of the HTC Home Plugin, but using other Ultimate Launcher, rlToday, and Weather Panel.

I like this because it has more functionality and doesn't have the memory leak the HTC Home Plugin does. I still have work to do on it, but haven't had the time to play with it more.
heres some links to my videos and one from kaos.

My Video on what ultimate lauch look like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkXWLIMA-ew

My video on how to set it up to look like mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gFpZZ6J88g

Kaos's video on how to set it up further in depth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gx4Ent-Luk
Old 03-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
I dont think you can put a url in there so you cant go direct to a webpage.
You can. You just create a new icon and on the screen where you choose the program you want open you just put the url you want to open in the param field below. You can open certain sites with PIE and others with Opera or netfront its actually a cool feature as I have found some browsers handle certain sites better than others.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

seantaylor21 is a n00b

can u please help me download it to my fone
Old 03-02-2008, 04:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seantaylor21 View Post
it attached or you can go to the developer webpage and download it. its just a cab so put on device double click and than choose main memory for the installation.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by seantaylor21 View Post

Uhhh, sure, send me your phone and $100.00 US, I'll get back to ya soon!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan