View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 09:04 PM
itsall_cooool
Halfway to VIP Status

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagger99 View Post
OK I have a question, how exactly do you group programs in the tabs, say I want tab for programs and maybe one for internet, how do I move all my internet programs to tab 2 and all my programs to tab 1
Go to an existing tab or make a new one. If its an existing delete what you dont want by highlighting the app and hit delete. Then while still on the tab screen, hit New. Then you select the path to the application you want. I dont think you can put a url in there so you cant go direct to a webpage.

Thats why i use touch-commander, it allows any combination of apps, photo contacts, or web addresses in any of its 42 launcher spots, plus it has a multimedia 3 launcher screen just like the HTC cube, and a 6 point preset page for IE, comm manager, etc. 51 ! launchers available in touch-commander.

Also, to answer an earlier post, in almost all the cubes and touchflo, there is a touchfloconfig.txt file (or similar) in programs\touchflo that you can add exclude lines for Ultimate Launch and S2U2 so they dont conflict. Just open the file and scroll down to the exclude section, add your program, save and close.