PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: total stupid questio

mando - i had no idea what i was doing. dont worry, you really cant screw up too bad as long as you dont do anything with the word "flash" and "rom" in it.

If all you want to do is theme your phone, my suggestion is following xweaponx's thread on how to setup a theme. You can dload all his theme files from his sig in the forums here. Then just learn how to apply his files into your phone (basically theme your phone with his theme) and you will learn the basics from there. And then, you will be off into the wonderful world of modding your mogul.

I am not smart, nor do I claim to be, when it comes to this stuff. Just tinkering and reading, thats all you can really do buddy. If you run into problems, people here are more than helpful, and can answer just about any question thrown out there.

And remember, no question is a stupid question
Old 02-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Threadstarter

Mando323 is a n00b

thanks for making me feel welcome, and i will read that persons stuff, sonce i find it.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I started off with HTC Home Plugin and HTC Home Customizer. Google for those and you will be good to go.

You copy the .cab files to your phone, browse to them from your phone and run them like executables. Once you run them, the programs will be installed and you can customize your today screen.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Threadstarter

Mando323 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
I started off with HTC Home Plugin and HTC Home Customizer. Google for those and you will be good to go.

You copy the .cab files to your phone, browse to them from your phone and run them like executables. Once you run them, the programs will be installed and you can customize your today screen.
thank you! this helped me a lot i hate that "home cust" now i just need to learn how to get these cooler looking themes on my mogul and im set.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan