PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800
Carrier: Sprint

bluckey33 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bluckey33
Re: Need to boost volume on Mogul 6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcogar05 View Post
To make this work your 6800 must have a rom of at least 3.XX.XXX.X. Tranfer the attached .cab to your storage card. After the transfer unhook the phone and install from the storage card. Reboot the phone. This will increase the earpiece and speaker.

I'm not responsible for your use of this cab. You are using this at your own risk.

Yeah this app is too loud & can't turn down the volume during calls & the speaker is way too loud!
Old 07-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Lurker

cg161968 is a n00b

OK call me an idiot but . . I keep reading about the slider bars and want to make sure what I have is the only ones. The speaker icon at the top only has two slider bars. Are these the only ones? Im also reading about adjusting headphone volume to fix the problem . . where is the headphone volume comtrol? Sorry guys but Im really new to this and im losin my FK'N mind trying to get this damn thing louder! Im missing calls like crazy and can barely hear anyone I talk to. The fact that the volume is this big of a problem is a joke and should have been fixed with some sort of update and not have to make anyone go searching for a way to fix it.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry Storm
Carrier: T-Mobile

seraphazaziel79 is a n00b

In order to increase the volume on the 6800 you have to use the program called QPST to increase the limit on the speaker volume. All cell phones have a speaker volume limit in order to increase battery performance and to keep the speakers from shorting out. It can be found in the QPST service programming.

Unfortunately, my 6800 will not sync to Vista at the moment in order to give you a better explanation. I tested this information when I was using QPST to unlock my phone one day. Use at your own risk due to the possibility of causing your speakers to malfunction if the volume is set too high.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan