PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Silly noob question - easy answer required

I do not claim to know squat about this stuff, but I was able to get resco installed and codyppc's threaded sms somehow. Anyways, I am looking to do some more mods, like add codyppc's weather app, but I cannot for the life of me remember how I transfered the file from my computer to my mogul...someone please give me a reminder, I cant find the install doc that showed the the first time!
Old 02-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
connect via usb...activesync will launch then once synced up at the time click on explore and poof you're into the root directory of your mogul.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
ok, that is exactly what i thought i did before....

here is the problem - now, whenever i connect through usb via activesync, when i click 'explore' after it is all connected, it brings up a window that says its exploring my mobile device, but there is nothing in the folder.

UPDATE- Ok, so today after writing this resco explorer stopped working. it says it expired. A. How do I delete it....and B. Is there a free file transfer prog out there?
Old 02-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHockz View Post
Is there a free file transfer prog out there?
I just use ActiveSync. That was free with my phone.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
you seriously need to look through your owners manual. not trying to be rude man, but that has alot of info in it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan