PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mobo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Warranty

Don't forget the phone has a one year warranty. I called sprint when my charging port (microusb) stopped working. Three days later I received a replacement phone and paid NO fees. I did have to speak to three different reps and was polite at all times.

GOOD LUCK!!

mobo
Old 02-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: EVIL V

EDGE23 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to EDGE23
ok this happened to me 4 days ago, what i did was relock the phone, flash unofficial 3.16, unluck and flash custom 3.16, relock and flash 2.17 and relock again. at least this was the fix for me.
samsung 680, a700, 920, legendary 9k, a900, 6700, treo 700wx, 6800, 6700, 6800(collecting dust), as of 01/09/08 htc touch, and 5/24/08 finally the blackberry curve, 10/15/08 touch pro, 4/30/09 boring blackberry curve again.
12/04/09 DROID.
WM, HTC, and BB can go to hell now.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:51 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobo View Post
Don't forget the phone has a one year warranty. I called sprint when my charging port (microusb) stopped working. Three days later I received a replacement phone and paid NO fees. I did have to speak to three different reps and was polite at all times.

GOOD LUCK!!

mobo
I didnt know that! Wowzors! That is alot nicer than paying 50 bucks. Does it get replaced with a new or a refurbished model?
Old 02-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch
Threadstarter

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDiz View Post
what bootloader do you have on your mogul? if you still have the new one, go back to the older one. i tried going to the 3.16 ROM, was unsucessful and flashed back to an official sprint rom. everytime my phone went to sleep mode, i had to soft reset it to get it back. flashed back to the old 1.XX and it works fine now.
THIS WORKED!!!

i had been using the new unlocker and thought it was compatible with all roms. well i guess i was wrong.

i relocked my phone and then unlocked it using the old unlocker. flashed the stock 2.17 and tested it out. no lockups in sleep mode. i then flashed my cooked rom and all is working great.

THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE! this is one of the best forums on the net.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

mobo is just getting started
Warranty

I received eveything, new case, cables, screen protector, just like when I first receieved my phone.

mobo
Old 02-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

emillika is a n00b
I am having the same issue after unlocking and loading a new boot-loader in preparation of going to 3.16. I have not gone to 3.16 yet so I don't think the ROM has anything to do with this issue, at least in my case.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
The problem is the bootloader, as others have said and confirmed. Install the old unlocker.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

sampr01 is a n00b
can someone point me to old unlocker (sprint mogul)? i'm facing problems with powersave/sleep mode issues on 2.17.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Lurker

addixion is a n00b
Re: My Titan is FUBAR!!

Anyone else with a lead on the "old" unlocker? My phone has this sleep mode issue as well despite a downgrade to 2.17.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)

rgv_warrior is just getting started
Re: My Titan is FUBAR!!

It's great to have friends that understand your trials and tribulations. Way to go Titan community!

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan